LD Systems Stinger G3 15" Active PA Subwoofer
LD Systems Stinger G3 15" Active PA SubwooferDetails
Product Ref: 85400View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powerful, Punchy Bass
The LD Systems Stinger G3 15" Active PA Subwoofer has been engineered for rock-solid reliability day in, day out. This active subwoofer is a truly professional performer. With built-in presets for quick system integration and a variety of cardioid array configurations it is completely user-friendly. The Stinger SUB 15 A G3 is powered by high-efficiency Class D amplification with a mighty 450 watts RMS output. It drives a custom designed 15” woofer delivering a huge bottom end with terrific punch and excellent definition.
Extraordinary Strength and Durability
The Stinger SUB 15 A G3 incorporates LD Systems’ proprietary DynX® DSP technology to ensure top-level performance and pristine, distortion-free bass reproduction at all times. Designed to be a real workhorse throughout, the well-braced bass reflex enclosure is constructed for horizontal and vertical orientation. It is made of rigid 18 mm birch ply and coated with ultra tough polyurea for extraordinary strength and durability. Sporting a steel front grille, M20 threaded pole insert, stacking recesses and ergonomic handles the Stinger 15 A G3 is an attractively priced choice for truly professional sound reinforcement. A large selection of accessories facilitate live and installed applications.
- Active 15” bass reflex PA subwoofer
- High-efficiency 450 watts RMS digital power stage and 133 dB max. SPL
- 15” custom design woofer for extended low end down to 40 Hz
- DynX DSP technology for distortion-free performance
- 80, 100 and 120 Hz low pass presets
- Cardioid subwoofer array presets
- Horizontal or vertical placement
- 18 mm birch ply cabinet with ultra rugged polyurea finish
- Ergonomic handles and stacking recesses for easy transport and setup
- Shock-resistant front grill provides maximum speaker protection
- Insert for M20 threaded poles
- Smart transport accessories
- Product Type: PA Subwoofer
- Type: Active
- Low/Mid Driver Dimensions: 15 "
- Woofer Size: 381 mm
- Woofer Magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer Brand: Custom-Made
- Woofer Voice Coil: 3 "
- Woofer Voice Coil (mm): 76.5 mm
- Amplifier: Class D
- RMS: 450 W
- Peak Power: 900 W
- Frequency Response: 40 - 200 Hz
- Max. SPL (Peak): 133 Db
- Protection Circuits: DC , Limiter , Over Voltage , Short Circuit
- Input Impedance: 30000 Ohm(S)
- Input Sensitivity: 0.3 V
- Controls: Main Level , Mode
- Indicators: Limit , Mode , On , Protect (Protection Circuit Engaged) , Signal
- Line Inputs: 2
- Line Input Connectors: 6.3 mm Jack , XLR
- Line Outputs: 2
- Line Output Connectors: XLR
- Operating Voltage: 100 - 120 V / 50 - 60 Hz Or 200 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz (Automatic Switching) , SMPS
- Power Consumption (Max.): 600 VA
- Operating Temperature: - 40 &Deg;C
- Relative Humidity:
- Cabinet Material: 18mm Plywood
- Cabinet Surface: Polyurea
- Cabinet Construction: Vented
- Width: 567 mm
- Height: 477 mm
- Depth: 624 mm
- Weight: 32,4 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.