LD Systems Stinger G3 8" Passive PA Speaker
LD Systems Stinger G3 8" Passive PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 85397View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Punchy Bass with Smooth, Crisp HighsThe LD Systems Stinger G3 8" Passive PA Speaker has been engineered for rock-solid reliability day in, day out. This passive 2-way loudspeaker is a truly professional performer. With its multi-purpose bass reflex construction it is equally suitable for fullrange, satellite or floor monitor use in live PA systems and permanent installations. The Stinger 8 G3 boasts a mighty 250 watts RMS power handling and 118 dB maximum sound pressure. It is loaded with a custom-designed 8” woofer and BMS compression driver delivering a punchy low end and smooth, crisp highs. The HF waveguide has been designed using BEM, the numerical modelling of sound radiation and propagation. It reduces floor and ceiling reflections, effectively eliminates side lobes and achieves a controlled uniform coverage pattern.
Extraordinary Strength and Durability
The Stinger 8 G3 is designed to be a real workhorse throughout. The enclosure is made of rigid birch ply and coated with ultra tough polyurea for extraordinary strength and durability. Sporting a steel front grille, Dual-Tilt pole receptacle, multiple suspension points and ergonomic handles the Stinger 8 G3 is an attractively priced choice for truly professional sound reinforcement. A large selection of accessories facilitate live and installed applications.
- 2-way passive 8” bass reflex PA speaker
- 250 watts RMS power handling
- 118 dB maximum SPL
- 8“ custom woofer and BMS compression driver
- BEM optimized HF waveguide for uniform coverage
- Birch ply cabinet with ultra rugged polyurea finish and M10 suspension points
- Shock-resistant front grill provides maximum speaker protection
- 36 mm Dual-Tilt pole receptacle for 0° or 5° mounting angles
- Large selection of smart installation and transport accessories
- Product Type: PA Loudspeaker
- Type: Passive
- Low/Mid Driver Dimensions: 8 "
- Woofer Size: 203.2 mm
- Woofer Magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer Brand: Custom-Made
- Woofer Voice Coil: 2 "
- Woofer Voice Coil (mm): 50.8 mm
- Horn: CD Horn
- HF Driver Dimensions: 1 "
- HF Driver Size: 25.4 mm
- HF Driver Magnet: Ferrite
- HF Driver Brand: BMS
- HF Driver Voice Coil: 1 "
- HF Driver Voice Coil: 25.4 mm
- Dispersion (H X V): 90 &Deg; X 50 &Deg;
- Load Rating (RMS): 250 W
- Peak Power: 1000 W
- Frequency Response: 70 - 20000 Hz
- SPL (1W/1m): 95 Db
- Max. SPL: 119 Db
- Impedance: 8 Ohm(S)
- Protection Circuits: HF Driver
- Loudspeaker Inputs: 1
- Speaker Input Connections: Speakon Compatible
- Loudspeaker Outputs: 1
- Speaker Output Connections: Speakon Compatible
- Cabinet Material: 12mm Plywood
- Cabinet Surface: Polyurea
- Cabinet Construction: Vented
- Width: 270 mm
- Height: 457 mm
- Depth: 290 mm
- Features: M10 Thread For Superclamp
- Weight: 9,5 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.