Laney Concept Club PA System: 2.0
Laney Concept Club PA System: 2.0Details
Simple but powerful, the Laney Concept Club PA System 2.0 is ideal for small venues. The CD300 powered mixer gives you seven channels to play with, with built-in delay effects and phantom power if you need it, while the pair of CXT-215 speakers ensure that you'll have no trouble making yourself heard.
Product Ref: 39028View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The CD300 powered mixer provides 300W of power and has XLR and jack inputs for each of the channels. The 7-band graphic EQ allows you to fine tune the overall sound, and there is an auxiliary CD input and a Record out function.
The CXT-215 speakers are designed to survive life on the road, with tough cabinets and steel grilles and corners. Easy to set up and take down, they offer full-bodied, detailed sound even at extreme pressure levels.
CD300 Powered Mixer:
- Power: 300W
- Master Section: Main Level, Aux Level, Global Phantom Power
- Channels: 7
- Channel Controls: Level, Hi, Lo, Delay
- Inputs: Ch 1- 7 Balanced Lo-Z XLR / Unbalanced Hi-Z Jack
- CD Input: Yes, Phono + Level Control
- Speaker Connections: 2 x Speakon
- Record Out: Yes, Phono
- Effects: Delay with Time Feedback and Level Control
- Equalisation: Hi & Low Controls per Channel & Master 7-Band Graphic EQ
- Master Volume: Yes
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohms
CXT-215 Passive Speaker:
- Power Handling: 450W RMS / 900W Program
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Drivers: Dual 15" Woofer with 1" Compression Driver
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20kHz
- Cabinet Design: Trapezoidal
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.