Lexicon MX200 Dual Reverb FX Processor
Lexicon MX200 Dual Reverb FX ProcessorDetails
Product Ref: 8472View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Lexicon MX200 Dual Reverb FX Processor delivers exceptional processing power, producing deep and rich reverb effects with an intuitive front-panel layout. The Dual Reverb FX Processor combined the best effects processing with modern innovations to produce a FX unit that is ideal for both studio and stage. The MX200 features 32 legendary Lexicon effects, ranging from subtle room reverbs to cathedral-style reverbs that add unprecedented depth and character to your source audio. The rich reverb and effects algorithms are designed by Lexicon themselves, who are renowned for their professional-grade effects processors. Not only can you generate beautiful reverbs but you can also use the unit to produce delays as well as other effects including: Compression, Flanging, Phasing and more. This versatile range of effects ensures you get the most out of your audio.
Ideal For Studio & Live Applications
The versatile design of the Lexicon MX200 makes it perfect for both studio and stage applications, allowing you to use the effects processors in live performances as well as being able to add rich effects on the fly in the studio. The 32 built-in effects include a: Compressor, Reverb, De Esser, Vibrato, Tremelo, Phaser, Flange, Detune, Pitch Shift and more. This wide array of high-quality studio effects makes it perfect for use as a stand-alone unit within live performances as well as being ideal for studio applications such as capturing vocal performances. It also features 99 factory programs as well as 99 user programs allowing you to create your own presets that you can recall at a later date.
Design & Construction
The sturdy and durable all-metal chassis allows the Lexicon MX200 to withstand the rigors of extensive live use and transportation, as well as being highly suited to studio environments. The MX200 stands at 1U in size and features built-in rack ears for quick and easy mounting. The intuitive front-panel layout ensures you can access all your major parameters with ease. The wide range of LED lights also allow you to easily check what controls and functions are in use at the time. The rotary controls give you the ability to precisely dial in the right amount of level for each of the functions and the LED level meters give you instant visual feedback, allowing you to easily monitor your incoming signals.
- 16 legendary Lexicon® reverbs
- Lexicon delays & modulation effects
- dbx® Dynamics
- 99 Factory / 99 User Programs
- 4 Routing Configurations
- 99 Factory / 99 User Programs
- USB Hardware Plug-In Feature
- VST® and Audio Units Plug-In Software
- MX-Edit Editor/Librarian Software
- S/PDIF Digital Input / Output
- 24 bit, 48kHz Sample Rate
- Audio Inputs: (2) 1/4" TRS balanced or unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 20k Ohms bal, 10k Ohms unbal
- Input Level: +4dBu Nominal, +20dBu Maximum
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20kHz, ref. 1kHz +/- 1dB
- THD+N: 107dB A-weighted
- A/D Converters: 24-bit, 48kHz
- Power: 9V AC (power supply included)
- Audio Processor: 24-bit
- Software: WinXP/Mac OSX VST GUI Interface
- Size: 1U
- Dimensions: 19” W x 1.75” H x 4.75” D
- Weight: 3.75lbs (1.71kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.