Line 6 StageScape M20d 20 Input Digital Mixer with Free Bag
Line 6 StageScape M20d 20 Input Digital Mixer with Free BagDetails
The Line 6 StageScape M20d Digital Mixer is designed for professional live sound engineers and novices alike, featuring an user-friendly design with a touchscreen visual mixing environment and massive DSP power. The StageScape M20d can be controlled remotely via iPad devices which allows you to adjust the front-of-house mix from anywhere in the venue and create tailored monitor mixes while on stage. The included Line 6 M20d shoulder bag offers a convenient way to transport and store the StageScape digital mixer.
Product Ref: 84280View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Innovative Visual Mixing
The StageScape M20d features a 7'' full-colour touchscreen that displays a representation of a stage environment with icons that represent each performer or input, replacing generic rows of knobs and faders. The M20d allows you to reach for elements in the mix as you see them in front of you, while a single touch on the relevant icon provides you with full access to all parameters relating to that channel.
Intelligence is built into every aspect of the Line 6 StageScape mixer. As soon as you plug in microphones or instruments, the screen shows a Stage Icon Gallery that allows you to choose from a variety icons - male/female vocals, keyboards, drum kits, electric and acoustic guitars, plus many more.
Designed by musicians, for musicians , the mixer uses terminology that musicians will appreciate and understand. Words such as 'bright' or 'punch' are used to label x/y axis, instead of complicated analytics and you can simply drag the marker until you find the perfect mix of these elements. StageScape allows musicians to do what they do best and use their ears to achieve perfect live sound. If you're an experienced sound engineer who wants more control over the parameters Deep Edit Mode can give you this extra level.
Auto-Sensing Inputs and Outputs
Equipped with auto-sensing inputs throughout, the StageScape M20s actives each microphone or line input as soon as you plug in a cable. The mixer then automatically configures a custom channel strip that includes essential gain, EQ, effects and signal routing. The monitor and main outputs also feature this innovative technology - simple plug in PA speakers or monitors and then output signal is automatically routed.
Control the Mix via iPad
Connect one or more iPad devices simultaneously via a compatible USB Wi-Fi adaptor (sold separately). Providing complete wireless control over all mixer functions, you can adjust the front-of-house mix from anywhere in the live performance venue. Multiple iPad devices can control different parameters in addition to the mixer's integrated touchscreen display, allowing performers to manage individual monitor mixes from their locations on stage.
Four Stereo Master Effects Engines
Four master stereo effects engines deliver pristine studio-quality reverbs, delays, a vocal doubler and much more. The StageScape Master Stereo Reverb effect utilises studio-grade algorithms for adding the perfect amount of high-resolution ambience and character to both lead vocals and the overall mix. An additional effect engine allows you to create custom-tailored instrument or backing vocal reverbs.
The third effects engine is a stunning vocal doubler that delivers stunning depth and richness to any lead and/or backing vocal. Finally, the fourth stereo effects engine offers a choice of professional delays, chorus and flanger effects for adding textures to instruments and the overall mix.
Professional Dynamics, EQ and FX
Custom tailored to each channel on StageScape M20d are a professional suite of dedicated Dynamics, EQ and FX processors. These include fully parametric EQs, dynamic EQs, filters, standard and multi-band compression, limiters, gates, delays and more - over 100 professional audio processors ready to be used to create the perfect mix. Pristine sound quality is achieved thanks to the 32-bit floating point processing throughout.
Line 6 have provided a library of professionally crafted channel DSP presets to get you started and dramatically accelerate the process of getting great sound. For example, plug in a kick drum mic, choose a kick drum preset and StageScape automatically configures a tailored suite of channel processors. You can then drag your finger around the Tweak Pad to make any changes you want and perfect the sound.
The four master stereo effect engines supply pristine reverbs, delays, a vocal doubler and more. Add the perfect ambience and character to lead vocals or use the additional stereo reverb effect engine to create custom tailored instrument or backing vocal reverbs. The vocal doubler can deliver stunning depth and richness to any vocals whilst the fourth engine offers a choice of professional delays, chorus, flanger effects and textures.
The StageScape M20d provides you with the ability to record with or without a computer. You can capture 16 channels plus the main mix in high-resolution 24-bit WAV format directly to SD card, an USB drive or direct to your Mac/PC. Offering intuitive and streamlined recording, there's no need to set up a DAW - simply mix the raw tracks in your favourite software later.
Line 6 L6 Link
Use the L6 LINK to connect the StageScape M20d to StageSource speaker systems and you can create a digitally networked stage setup. StageScape will automatically recognise which loudspeakers are being used as monitors and routes monitor feeds. Main Pa speakers will self configure, pan stereo signals, adjust Smart Speaker modes and perform system wide optimisation. The mixer also automatically recognises subwoofers and sets crossovers, and detects which loudspeakers are being used as monitors and routes monitor feeds. With the press of a button you can store the settings of your entire PA system.
- 20 inputs: 18 analog and 2 digital
- 12 high-performance, digitally controlled, auto-sensing mic/line inputs
- 4 additional auto-sensing balanced line inputs
- 2 digital streaming inputs direct from computer, USB driver or SD card
- Stereo line inputs for integrating MP3 players or other sound sources
- 4 auto-sensing monitor outputs with balanced XLR connectors
- 2 auto-sensing main outputs with balanced XLR connectors
- L6 LINK™ multi-channel digital networking for integrating L6 LINK-enabled speaker systems
- Touchscreen visual mixing environment
- Switch between Stage View and Fader View
- Remote control capability via one or more iPad® 2 or better devices*
- Multitrack recording to SD card, USB drive or computer
- Place markers in sessions for quick access to parts of a track
- Import multitrack backing tracks from external sources
- Quick-capture recording to internal memory for sound check
- Internal 32-bit floating point audio processing
- Massive DSP power provides parametric EQs, dynamic EQs, compressors, multi-band compressors, gates, delays, limiters and more
- Multi-band feedback suppression on every mic input
- 4 stereo master effects engines including reverbs, delays and vocal doubler
- Virtually unlimited I/O Setups, Scenes and Channel Processing Presets
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.