Line 6 StageSource L3S Powered Sub
Line 6 StageSource L3S Powered SubDetails
Great for bands or DJs who want to take some of the fuss out of setting up and perfecting their own live sound. The L3s lets you configure the subwoofer output to deliver perfect low end performance in a wide range of scenarios. Simple and stunning sound, every time
Product Ref: 24573View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The StageSource L3s is a high powered subwoofer designed to deliver best in class, low end performance in a variety of applications. Line 6 Smart Speaker mode allows the L3s to function in a variety of scenarios. Simply configure the subwoofer output to deliver the perfect performance at the touch of a button. Whether you're looking for a punchy kick for a live rhythm section or deep sub-bass for a DJ set, the Smart Speaker modes make your set up quicker and simpler so you can spend more time playing and less time fiddling.
The L3s features four different Smart Speaker modes:
PA modes optimised for live music applications:
- Reference mode - features a neutral sound optimised for use with a PA. Its flat frequency response to about 30Hz delivers a nice low end with smooth response and great performance without accentuating any one specific frequency.
- High Punch mode - this gives you an extra bit of oomph in the kick drum frequency around 80Hz. This snappier sound helps a kick drum cut through a heavy mix.
Playback modes optimised for pre-recorded music and DJ applications:
- Extended Bass mode - provides an extra low-frequency accent at the very deep end of the spectrum, around 40Hz. This delivers a big, warm sound perfect for DJs to get the best from their music.
- Ultra Bass mode - delivers big sound at even lower frequencies, around 30Hz, by employing an under-amped, extended low-frequency response with a bump.
2 x 12, Bi-amp Design
The 1200 watt L3s delivers punchy low end, superb bass reproduction and maximum headroom to large audiences. The dual 12" woofers are mounted in a bass reflex configuration for extended bass response and extremely low distortion. If you?re looking to use the StageSource L3s with your existing sound rig, it's easy. The I/O section includes stereo inputs for mixers and line level sources and stereo outputs to connect extra loudspeakers. The L3s also features user-selectable crossover frequencies , 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz and Off.
L6 LINK is a digital networking protocol which simplifies the setup of multiple speakers. Line 6 live sound products combine to form an intelligent ecosystem with super-fast setup designed to help you sound your best. Line 6 loudspeakers will automatically configure, pan stereo signals, adjust Smart Speaker modes and perform system optimisation. Add StageSource L3s subwoofers to the mix and the system automatically sends them the summed signals and sets the crossovers.
Tour Hardy Construction
If you're taking the StageSource L3s on tour you can be sure it can handle it. The durable enclosure is constructed of dual braced, heavy duty plywood and a tour grade steel grill with protective screen backing protects the drivers from damage. Extremely versatile, three M20 pole mounts allow easy use with other StageSource speakers either top mounted or side mounted. To get the L3s safely from the van use the built in wheels and handles.
To view the full features and specifications of the Line 6 StageSource L3s please download the PDF below.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.