Mackie 802-VLZ4 8 Channel Analogue Compact Mixer
Mackie 802-VLZ4 8 Channel Analogue Compact MixerDetails
The Mackie 802VLZ4 is a high standard 8 channel analogue mixer featuring 3 Mackie Onyx high headroom pre-amps, phantom power for condenser microphones and sealed rotary controls. Perfect for a range of events the Mackie 802-VLZ4 is ideal when used in a practise room for an acoustic performance.
Product Ref: 40018View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Mackie 802VLZ4 is a professional mixing console equipped with the tools you need to get very the best out of your live sound. "Built-like-a-tank" build quality makes the 802VLZ4 a road hardy, gig ready mixing console offering incredible audio quality alongside rock solid reliability.
Channel input on the 802VLZ4 is courtesy of the highly acclaimed Mackie Onyx high-headroom, low-noise preamps. Every channel is equipped with a 3 band EQ- an auxiliary send is also included for routing of signals to external effects or to monitor mixes. 48v phantom power is also provided to allow for use of condenser microphones and active DI boxes.
With level, pan and PFL solo included on every channel, the 802VLZ4 offers finger tip control over audio mixing- visually high contrast controls give instant "at-a-glance" feedback making operation intuitive and fast. Everything is built into an incredibly robust and stiff powder coated steel chassis, providing protection from knocks, shocks and drops.
The 802VLZ4 offers superb audio quality, precise signal control and road ready reliability.
For further specifications of the Mackie 802VLZ4 8 channel mixer please download the PDF from the link below
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.