Mackie C300Z 12'' Passive PA Speaker
Mackie C300Z 12'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
The reknowned Mackie sound quality in a portable, lightweight package. The C300z 2-way portable loudspeaker puts the clarity, dispersion and ergonomics of the Mackie SRM Series within reach.
Product Ref: 17500View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Compact yet loud, the C300z speakers can be pole-mounted for use as a small full-range PA system, combined with subwoofers as needed, and even employed as high-quality passive floor monitors.They will run with the Mackie PPM-1012 and 1008 powered mixers.
EAW Precision Tuning
The C Series passive speakers are Mackie's first lightweight speakers tuned exclusively by the EAW loudspeaker engineers, a team with over 25 years experience tuning speakers for the Super Bowl and Iron Maiden. The EAW team ensure the C300z's custom 12" LF drivers, 3" voice coil and 1.75" high frequency titanium driver and horn are honed to perfection.
The C300z has a multi-cell horn throat aperture which allows for much wider and more even dispersion of high and mid frequencies, so the audience get great quality sound all around the room, not just the front.
Use the C300z as a Floor Monitor
With it's wedge-shape, the C300z can be applied to floor monitor use, providing an incredibly smooth, spike-free, response and dispersion over a wide range of treble frequencies.
For further information about the Mackie C300z, please download the owner's manual PDF from the link below.
For more detailed features and specifications, please download the PDF from the link above.
- 2-way portable Precision Passive loudspeaker system
- Power Handling: 750W peak / 300W RMS power handling at 8 Ohms
- Transducer: 12" long-throw low-frequency transducer with 3" voice coil
- Driver: High-output 1.75" titanium compression driver
- Input Type: Speakon-style NL4 jack 1/4" TS phone jack
- Input Impedence: 8 ohms
- Aperture: Ultra-wide, smooth dispersion via multi-cell horn aperture and constant directivity horn
- Impedence: Integrated Low Impedance Compensated Crossover (LICC) with full driver protection
- Portability: Lightweight, 19.5kg
- Cabinet: Asymmetrical trapezoidal cabinet for floor monitor positioning
- Flyable, Stand/Pole-mountable: Stands/Poles not included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.