Mackie DL1608 16 Channel Digital Live Sound Mixer with iPad Control
Product Ref: 24167
Mackie DL1608 16 Channel Digital Live Sound Mixer with iPad ControlDetails
The digital revolution is not only here - it's wireless. The DL1608 redefines live mixing by combining the proven power of a full-featured digital mixer with the unmatched ease and mobility of an iPad. With 16 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps and the performance of 24bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters, you have unparalleled sound quality.
Please note, the pictured iPad is not included.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Seamless wired to wireless iPad control means you can mix from anywhere in the venue. This gives you the mobile freedom to control not only the mix, but powerful plug-ins like EQ, dynamics, effects and more. The sleek DL1608 even supports up to 10 iPad devices. Forget bulky consoles and racks of gear. The power is at your fingertips.
16 Onyx Preamps - The Mackie DL1608 comes loaded with 16 studio-quality Onyx mic preamps that deliver depth, headroom and immense detail to your live mix. Plus, with 12 XLR and four combo mic/line inputs, connecting mics and instruments is quick and easy.
24Bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA Converters - The Mackie DL1608's high-end 24bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters offer a remarkable 114 db dynamic range. Mackie align their Onyx pre-amps precisely with the converters to provide you with the most headroom and the lowest noise and distortion possible - resulting in brilliant sound quality from a vocal whisper to a wailing guitar solo.
Tons of Built-In Processing (DSP) - The DL1608 is loaded with a choice of powerful plug-ins on every channel, so you won't need to set up additional racks of outboard gear. With just the touch of a finger, you have total control over 4-band EQ, compression and gate plug-ins. Plus, sweeten your sound with a full-featured reverb and tap delay or adjust your mix to the room with the 31-band graphic EQ and limiter on the main and aux outs.
Multiple iPad Support - Supporting up to 10 iPad devices simultaneously, the Mackie DL1608 allows multiple engineers to control the mix. Plus, it gives band members the ability to adjust their own monitors. Now, the band can dial in the mix they want to hear in real time right on stage. And the DL1608 works great with all versions of the iPad, whether wireless or wired via our ingenious Patent Pending tray design.
Total Snapshot Recall - The Mackie DL1608 allows you to recall mix functions with just the touch of a finger. With Total Snapshot Recall, you can now easily save and access sound check settings for multiple bands, complex song mixes, previous mixes from challenging venues, recall scenes for theater productions and more. You can even pre-set the mixing board and be ready to go the moment you arrive.
Channel Presets - Quickly set up a new mix with the DL1608's Channel Presets. With simple touch screen control, you can immediately assign a factory or your own custom channel preset for kick drum, bass, guitar, keyboard and more to any channel you choose. And when you've made the perfect settings, easily save them for later use and share them with your friends.
Record for Easy Sharing - The Mackie DL1608 lets you record your mix from the L/R stereo outputs directly to your iPad, allowing you to upload it to your favourite application and share it with others.
Install Friendly Features - The Mackie DL1608 is perfect for installing in venues. With its easy to use Master Fader iPad application it has never been easier to train up new sound engineers. Plus, forget the bulky racks of outboard gear, the powerfully small, low profile design lets you install it just about anywhere.
Big On Security - The DL1608 is big on security. The PadLock feature locks down your iPad for permanent installs, while the Kensington lock - the industry standard in protecting technological equipment - secures the mixer to guard it from theft.
"It's an absolute rethinking of what a mixer should be."
- Jonathan Lipp, CEO of Full Compass & NAMM Best in Show Panelist
Features / Specifications
Proven Hardware that Sounds Great:
- 16 Onyx mic preamps
- High-end Cirrus Logic® converters
- Ultra low-noise, high-headroom design
- 6 aux sends for monitor mixes
- Master L/R output for mains
Tons of Built-In Processing:
- Powerful, touch-sensitive plug-ins
- 4-band EQ, gate and compression on inputs
- 31-band GEQ and comp/limiter on outputs
- Global reverb and delay
- Seamless wired-to-wireless mixing
- Tune the room from anywhere
- Get on stage to ring out monitors
- Personal monitor mixing
- Use up to 10 iPad devices simultaneously
Total Control from Your iPad:
- Intuitive Master Fader app
- "Grow and Glow" visual feedback
- Preset and snapshot recall
- Record the mix to the iPad for instant sharing
- Integrate music from any app into the mix
Install Friendly Features:
- PadLock™ feature locks down iPad for permanent installs
- Industry standard Kensington lock secures mixer
- Compact footprint saves precious workspace
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.