Mackie HD1531 Active PA Speaker (Single)
Mackie HD1531 Active PA Speaker (Single)Details
The Mackie HD1531 3-Way High-Definition Powered Loudspeaker delivers class-leading power, unmatched clarity and extreme flexibility. Class-D Fast Recovery amplification produces 1800W of peak system power. High-Definition Audio Processing incorporates next-generation Mackie Active electronics and re-defines powered loudspeakers. System tuning and custom transducer design by EAW ensures an optimized system that sounds great every time.
Product Ref: 14349View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Maximize Your OutputThe HD1531 incorporates the latest in Class-D amplifier technology to deliver a chest-pounding 1800W of peak system power. All three internal amps are designed using Mackie's legendary Fast Recovery circuitry. Other amplifiers can latch when pushed to clipping, leading to distorted audio, but Fast Recovery amplification reacts instantly to the occasional aggressive transient, drastically reducing the time it takes for the amp to recover, ensuring clean audio under the most demanding of situations.
Define the Experience
Mackie incorporate precision crossovers and transducer time/phase alignment processing into the loudspeaker. This instantly took the guesswork out of setting up a perfectly tuned system and the world of loudspeakers irreversibly changed. HD Series High-Definition Powered Loudspeakers not only advance Active technology, they take it to an entirely new level, marking the next major advancement for powered loudspeakers: High-Definition Live Sound.
The HD1531 is a perfectly tuned system that is truly greater than the sum of its parts. This is only possible due to the hard work and insane genius of the engineering team over at Eastern Acoustic Works (EAW). Not only did they fine tune the system for complete optimization, they also ustom-designed the transducers, ensuring maximum efficiency and performance.
The high-end 15" neodymium woofer features a 3" voice coil and is built to handle the massive power delivered by the low-frequency amplifier. The magnet is made using neodymium, which provides a greater magnetic field with far less material. This makes the woofer extremely lightweight without sacrificing one bit of performance. And the large 3" voice-coil is built to handle and dissipate far more heat than traditional designs.
A 6" mid-range driver takes care of all the mids, leaving the woofer to do what it does best. The 1.75" compression driver brilliantly reproduces high-frequencies with a diaphragm made using heat-treated titanium. Heat-treating increases the rigidity of the diaphragm, eliminating nasty distortion that can occur due to inconsistencies on its surface. It also greatly increases the life of the driver, so you can count on stunning high-frequency production for years.
Improving on traditional hi/mid horn designs, the HD1531 implements Mackie's optimized wide-dispersion WaveFront system to focus energy directly at your audience, ensuring optimum intelligibility for every seat in the house. The premium drivers, waveguide and system tuning allow the HD1531 to achieve the most output and best possible sound from every single component
Tailor your Tone
For added flexibility, we have included a user-adjustable 3-band EQ on the rear panel of every HD Series loudspeaker. It's not just a two-position EQ switch that can only bet set to flat or boost, but a high-quality 3-band EQ with Hi and Lo shelving and a sweepable mid frequency, each with +/- 3dB of gain. This allows you to customize the loudspeakers for the task at hand.
- Amplification: 1800W of ultra-efficient Class-D Fast Recovery amplification
- High-definition audio processing: Revolutionary patented acoustic correction, transducer time alignment and phase correction, precision 3-way crossover.
- Transducers: Custom designed transducers by EAW. 15? neodymium woofer with 3? voice coil, 6? horn-loaded, high-output mid-range transducer, 1.75? compression driver with heat-treated titanium diaphragm
- EQ: User-adjustable 3-band contour EQ with sweepable mid-frequency
- Horn System: Optimized wide-dispersion WaveFront? high/mid horn system
- Cabinet: Rugged all wood cabinet (15mm birch plywood)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.