Mackie Onyx 32.4 Analog Mixing Console
Mackie Onyx 32.4 Analog Mixing ConsoleDetails
Product Ref: 51778View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Mackie Onyx 32.4 analog mixer is loaded with high quality Onyx mic preamps, offering excellent fidelity, headroom, and transparency. Producing 123dB total dynamic range, -129.5 dBm Equivalent Input Noise, and 0.0007 Total Harmonic Distortion, Onyx preamps are a worthy competitor to more expensive "boutique" mic preamps.
EQ circuitry design in the Onyx 32.4 offers an extremely effective and musical 4-band EQ, with sweepable low and high mids. This circuitry also provides great filter, phase shift and harmonic content control, more so than any other EQ on the market and is only available in Mackie Products
A high quality master compressor/limiter chip is included in the Onyx 32.4, designed and manufactured by veteran analog engineers, this chip produces extremely accurate and musical results from true RMS detection and auto make-up gain.
The Onyx 32.4 features 32 balanced mic/line direct outputs, one for each channel, that can be used for multi-track recording. These outputs are post gain/insert and spread across three 25-pin D-Sub (DB-25 female) connectors, in groups of eight. Each DB-25 is wired to the Tascam DB-25 pinout standard for ease. The direct outputs are configured as pre-fader and can be switched via internal jumpers to either pre or post-EQ.
- 32-channel / 4-bus premium analog mixer designed for live sound
- Onyx microphone preamps with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range on every channel
- 4-band Perkins EQ on every channel for warm, musical sound
- 6 x 2 Matrix Mixer provides 2 additional mixes for cry rooms, monitors, etc.
- Built-in assignable stereo compressor/limiter designed by THAT® corporation
- Giant 12-segment LED ladders for Main output and compressor/limiter
- 6 Aux sends with Pre/Post switches
- 2 dedicated stereo channels
- 100mm Panasonic faders on all channels, Groups and Mains
- Same physical size as the popular SR32.4 mixing console
- Channels: 32
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 28 x XLR
- Inputs - Line: 28 x 1/4" (CH 1-28), 4 x 1/4" (CH 29-32 Stereo), 2 x RCA (Tape)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR (Main), 1 x XLR (Mono), 2 x 1/4" (Main)
- Outputs - Direct: 4 x DB25 (Direct Outs, Post Gain/Inserts CH 1-32)
- Outputs - Other: 2 x 1/4" (Mon), 2 x RCA (Tape), 2 x 1/4" (Matrix), 4 x 1/4" (Group)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Send/Return I/O: 6 x 1/4" (Aux Send), 4 x 1/4" (Return)
- Phantom Power: 28 (CH 1-28)
- EQ Bands: 4-band Sweepable High-mid, Low-Mid (CH 1-20), 4-band (CH 21-24 Stereo)
- Aux Sends: 1-6 Pre/Post
- Busses/Groups: 4 Group
- Faders: 35 x 100mm
- Channel Inserts: Yes (CH 1-28), 2 x 1/4" (Main Inserts), 4 x 1/4" (Group Inserts), 6 x 1/4" (Aux Inserts)
- Effects: No Effects (Assignable Compressor)
- Talkback: Yes
- Computer Connectivity: No Computer Connectivity
- Rackmountable: No
- Height: 7.3"
- Width: 39.8"
- Depth: 21.9"
- Weight: 48 lbs.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.