Mackie PPM1012 12 Channel Powered Mixer
Mackie PPM1012 12 Channel Powered MixerDetails
Ultra-light and rack-mountable, the Mackie PPM1012 professional powered desktop mixer features two ridiculously robust power amps. With 1600 watts of system power, this mixer provides all the raw power that you need.
Product Ref: 17387View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Mackie have custom designed the PPM1012 with Class-D amps, which are cool-running and boast maximum efficiency. The PPM includes Mackie's proven Fast Recovery circuitry, eliminating the risk of pesky amp latching. The result is a distortion free mix even when pushing peak levels.
The built-in limiter can go toe-to-toe with the most popular outboard stereo limiters used in live sound today, protecting your speakers from damage. The limiter's attack and release times are specifically selected to address full-bandwidth music and will not muddy things up by adding any unwanted pumping. PPM mixers are surprisingly lightweight, but tremendously powerful. You can push the PPM1012 to its maximum output, distortion free.
The Right Tools for the Job
Premium Mackie preamplifiers ensure transparent, low-noise/high-headroom characteristics right at the front of the mixer. The PPM1012 offers 8 mic/line channels with trusted Mackie preamplifiers.
True 48V phantom power allows every condenser mic to perform at its full potential. Legendary 3-band active EQ with mid-sweep straight off the tremendously popular VLZ3 mixer series. Sweetening any channel is a breeze.
Individual mono channel inserts allow you to use your favorite compressor or other outboard processing on a critical instrument or voice. They are also great direct outs for recording.
Dedicated in-line compressors (ch. 1-6) bring simple but sweet dynamics with the single twist of a knob.
Dual graphic EQs are provided for use with mains and monitors. These EQs feature tight, constant-Q Filters that effect only the frequency range you've intended. Mackie's high-resolution 12-segment meters enable more visibility of your signal, and the super quick response of the meters allows what you see to translate quickly and easily to what you hear.
'Gig Ready' Effects
Dual all-new RMFX+ (Running Man FX) effects processors bring 'gig-ready', useable effects to your mixes. The RMFX+ processor features 24 solid FX that are known for their utility and usability. Small, medium and large room reverbs with the choice of a warm or bright characteristic put your mix in the right space. Simple, rich choruses and an array of practical delays with common amounts of repeats enable you to create professional mixes without requiring a two-hour sound check. Also, the RMFX+ is the first onboard processor to feature a user tap function. So if you want to use a delay, but our preset delay time doesn't work, you can tap it in instantly! Mackie have delivered a full rack of gear at your fingertips that is easy to master, allowing you to look and sound really good at your next gig.
Armored and ready for action, the PPM1012 is encased in solid metal, protecting it from years of abuse. The integrated front handle allows you to easily pick it up and get going, and it is rack-mountable for added rigidity and security.
Matching Made Easy
PPM mixers and Mackie passive speakers were made for each other. From their popular C series (C300/200) to their S series (S200/S400), Mackie designed their mixer to match the power requirements of their passive speakers perfectly. Mackie easily provide enough power for a complete system.
If you want a truly professional set of tools for your next gig, including a Mackie mixer, onboard compressors, Fast Recovery amplification, twin graphic EQs, and 'gig-ready' effects, pair up a PPM1012 and any Mackie Precision Passive loudspeakers for the ultimate, portable, professional PA system.
So if you want a truly professional set of tools for your next gig, including a Mackie mixer, onboard compressors, Fast Recovery amplification, twin graphic EQs, and "gig-ready" effects, pair up a PPM1012 and any Mackie Precision Passive loudspeakers for the ultimate, portable, professional P.A. system.
- Channels: Full-featured 12-Channel Mixer
- LEDs: 4-segment LEDs
- Power Amps: 800W + 800W Mackie designed Class-D, Fast Recovery power amplifiers
- Effects Processor: 32-bit dual RMFX+ processor featuring 24 'Gig Ready', useable reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- Inputs: 8 mic/line mono inputs and 2 stereo line inputs for flexible connectivity
- Pre-amps: Mackie high-headroom, low-noise mic preamps with RF rejection for pristine signal
- EQ: Mackie's 3-Band Active channel EQ with a Mid sweep (100Hz-8kHz) on mono channels & 4-band active EQ on stereo line channels 7 & 8. Dual 9-Band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes. Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
- DIs: 2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections on channels 7 & 8
- Aux Sends: 4 Aux sends, 2 FX & 2 Mon
- Output: Mono output with level control & low pass filter selectable from 75Hz-100Hz
- 3-Mode Amplifier: For ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 & Mon 2
- Phantom Power: 48v Phantom power available for all mic inputs
- Headphone Output: Headphone output with level control
- Casing: Built-like-a-tank metal chassis with a handle built into the front of the mixer for easy transport
- Included: Rack ears
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.