Mackie ProDX4 4 Channel Wireless Mixer
Mackie ProDX4 4 Channel Wireless MixerDetails
The Mackie ProDX4 Wireless Mixer combines the wireless control and mixing tools of advanced digital mixers with an incredibly compact and intuitive design that anyone can master. With powerful built-in processing such as EQ and compression on each channel and professional-sounding ReadyFX effects, your next performance is sure to sound better than ever. Complete with Bluetooth streaming which allows you to wirelessly play back music or backing tracks right from your phone - the ProDX4 is perfect for solo performers, small bands and commercial applications alike.
Please Note: The images above are for display purposes only and the smartphone shown is not included with the ProDX4 Wireless Mixer.
Product Ref: 68524View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ultra-compact ProDX series mixers are ideal for mixing on the fly in poor lighting conditions or tight spaces. The clean and professional front panel features a single knob design, giving you instant access to level adjustments for any input and/or output at the touch of a button. And, with the integrated control bridge you have the perfect place to set your phone when streaming music and mixing via the MixerConnect™ app.
Great for solo performers or small bands that have no dedicated engineer and often need to mix from the stage, the MixerConnect™ app for iOS and Android™ offers total wireless control and unlocks powerful mixing tools.
Packed with powerful processing such as EQ and compression per channel, graphic EQ on all outputs and professional-sounding ReadyFX effects, ProDX series mixers are equipped with all the essential tools you need to dial in your best mix ever.
All The Essential Connections
Boasting Mackie's Wide-Z™ preamps, ProDX series mixers don't require any input gain adjustments making the initial setup easier than ever before. The 1/8'' stereo input allows you to connect any media player directly to the mixer, ideal for when your music source is not Bluetooth capable. ProDX mixers are complete with all the outputs you need to get your show up and running, including main and aux outputs plus a headphone output for critical listening or silent practice.
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- A/D/A: 24-bit
- System Latency: < 2ms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz ±
- Residual Noise Floor: -90dBu (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Dynamic Range: 90dB ± (Mic Input - Main Output)
- Maximum Levels (1% THD+N):
- XLR Inputs: -11dBu
- 1/4'' Inputs: +14dBu
- 1/8'' Inputs: +10dBu
- Main Output: +14dBu
- Aux Output: +14dBu
- Headphone Output: 180mW into 600Ω
- XLR: 10kΩ Balanced
- 1/4'': > 5MΩ Unbalanced
- 1/8'': 9kΩ Unbalanced
- Phones Output: 10Ω Unbalanced
- All Other Outputs: 100Ω Unbalanced/200Ω Balanced
- Low Shelving: ±12dB @ 80Hz
- Mid-Peaking: ±12dB Sweep 100Hz - 8kHz
- High Shelving: ±12dB @ 12.5kHz
- FX: 16 Presets
- Output GEQ: 7-Band ±12dB, 125, 250, 500, 1k, 2k, 4k, 8k
- Memory Presets: 3
- Bluetooth: Wireless Audio Streaming and User Interface Control
- Dimensions: 76mm x 160mm x 140mm / 3'' x 6.3'' x 5.5'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 1kg / 2.2lbs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.