Mackie ProDX8 8 Channel Wireless Mixer
Mackie ProDX8 8 Channel Wireless MixerDetails
The Mackie ProDX8 Wireless Mixer combines the wireless control and mixing tools of advanced digital mixers with an incredibly compact and intuitive design that anyone can master. With powerful built-in processing such as EQ and compression on each channel and professional-sounding ReadyFX effects, your next performance is sure to sound better than ever. Complete with Bluetooth streaming which allows you to wirelessly play back music or backing tracks right from your phone - the ProDX8 is perfect for solo performers, small bands and commercial applications alike.
Please Note: The images above are for display purposes only and the smartphone shown is not included with the ProDX8 Wireless Mixer.
Product Ref: 68536View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ultra-compact ProDX series mixers are ideal for mixing on the fly in poor lighting conditions or tight spaces. The clean and professional front panel features a single knob design, giving you instant access to level adjustments for any input and/or output at the touch of a button. And, with the integrated control bridge you have the perfect place to set your phone when streaming music and mixing via the MixerConnect™ app.
Great for solo performers or small bands that have no dedicated engineer and often need to mix from the stage, the MixerConnect™ app for iOS and Android™ offers total wireless control and unlocks powerful mixing tools.
Packed with powerful processing such as EQ and compression per channel, graphic EQ on all outputs and professional-sounding ReadyFX™ effects, ProDX series mixers are equipped with all the essential tools you need to dial in your best mix ever.
All The Essential Connections
Boasting Mackie's Wide-Z™ preamps, ProDX series mixers don't require any input gain adjustments making the initial setup easier than ever before. The 1/8'' stereo input allows you to connect any media player directly to the mixer, ideal for when your music source is not Bluetooth capable. ProDX mixers are complete with all the outputs you need to get your show up and running, including main and aux outputs plus a headphone output for critical listening or silent practice.
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- A/D/A: 24-bit
- System Latency: < 2ms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz ±
- Residual Noise Floor: -90dBu (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Dynamic Range: 90dB ± (Mic Input - Main Output)
- Maximum Levels (1% THD+N):
- XLR Inputs: -11dBu
- 1/4'' Inputs: +14dBu
- 1/8'' Inputs: +10dBu
- Main Output: +14dBu
- Aux Output: +14dBu
- Headphone Output: 180mW into 600Ω
- XLR: 10kΩ Balanced
- 1/4'': > 5MΩ Unbalanced
- 1/8'': 9kΩ Unbalanced
- Phones Output: 10Ω Unbalanced
- All Other Outputs: 100Ω Unbalanced/200Ω Balanced
- Low Shelving: ±12dB @ 80Hz
- Mid-Peaking: ±12dB Sweep 100Hz - 8kHz
- High Shelving: ±12dB @ 12.5kHz
- FX: 16 Presets
- Output GEQ: 7-Band ±12dB, 125, 250, 500, 1k, 2k, 4k, 8k
- Memory Presets: 3
- Bluetooth: Wireless Audio Streaming and User Interface Control
- Dimensions: 76mm x 230mm x 140mm / 3'' x 9.1'' x 5.5'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 1.5kg / 3.2lbs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.