Mackie ProFX4v2 4-Channel Professional Effects Mixer
Mackie ProFX4v2 4-Channel Professional Effects MixerDetails
Product Ref: 58410View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Designed specifically for live sound, Vita preamps are virtually noiseless, featuring a discrete Class-A front end design, dual feedback stabilization and bias current optimization for unmatched low-noise performance.
ReadyFX Effects Engine
The all-new ReadyFX effects engine employs floating-point DSP, designed specifically for intensive processing of high-quality audio. This results in effects that are rich and always ready to elevate performance and inspire audiences.
Advanced Live Mixing Toolkit
Each ProFXv2 model is a well-stocked audio toolkit. From critical tools like multi-band graphic equalization to smart features like channel inserts and footswitchable FX mute, ProFXv2 always has the tools you need.
The ProFX4v2 has 2-band equalization at carefully selected points which can be used to boosts or cut all frequencies past the specified frequency. The hi EQ provides up to 15 dB of boost or cut above 12kHz, and it is also flat (no boost or cut) at the detent. Use it to add sizzle to cymbals, an overall sense of transparency, or an edge to keyboards, vocals and guitar. Increase the cut to reduce sibilance from a microphone or to mask tape hiss. Additionally the low EQ provides up to 15 dB of boost or cut below 80 Hz. This frequency represents the punch in bass drums, bass guitar, fat synth patches and some baritone singers.
- 2 Extremely low-noise Mackie Vita mic preamps designed to add life to any input
- All-new ReadyFX effects engine with 16 great-sounding effects like reverbs, delays and choruses
- 5-Band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors
- Aux output perfect for driving a monitor mix
- 2-Eand EQ (80Hz and 12kHz) on all channels
- Directly connect guitar, bass and other instruments via Hi-Z input
- 100Hz Low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control
- Headphone output with separate level control
- Legendary Mackie "Built-Like-A-Tank" design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 4 x 1/4" Line, 1 x Stereo RCA
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Main Out, 1 x 1/4" Mon Send, 1 x 1/4" FX Send, 1 x 1/4" Headphones
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 40 kHz
- Distortion (THD+N): < 0.01%
- Mic to FX Send (EIN): -128 dBu
- Residual Noise Output: -95 dBu
- Attenuation/Crosstalk: - 80dB
- CMRR: 70 dB
- Inputs Level (Max): +22 dBu
- Output Level (Max): +22 dBu
- Digital Effects (Input): Mono
- Digital Effects (Output): Stereo
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Operating Temp: 0° - 40°C
- Height: 2.9" / 73mm
- Width: 8.7" / 220mm
- Depth: 10.1" / 256mm
- Weight: 1.4 Kg
- Low: +/- 15dB @ 80 Hz
- High: +/- 15dB @ 12 kHz
- Low Cut Filter: 18dB/Octave @ 100 Hz
- Mic In: 3.8K Ohms
- Inputs: >20K Ohms
- Tape Output: 1K Ohms
- Phones Output: 25 Ohms
- Other Outputs (Unbalanced): 120 Ohms
- Other Outputs (Balanced): 240 Ohms
Maximum Voltage Gain
- Insert Output (Mic Input): 50dB
- Tape Output (Mic Input): 60dB
- 1/4" Main Output (Mic Input): 70dB
- XLR Main Output (Mic Input): 76dB
- FX Send (Mic Input): 75dB
- Insert Output (M/Line Input): 30dB
- Tape Output (M/Line Input): 40dB
- XLR Main Output (M/Line Input): 56dB
- FX Send (M/Line Input): 55dB
- Tape Output (S/Line Input): 30dB
- XLR Main Output (S/Line Input): 46dB
- FX Send (S/Line Input): 45dB
- Main Output (Tape Input): 30dB
- Main Output (USB Input): 30dB
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.