Mackie Reach Professional PA System
Mackie Reach Professional PA SystemDetails
Product Ref: 66257View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Now that the Mackie Reach has been equipped with Bluetooth, it is more accessible than ever. By simply connecting it to your compatible iOS or Android device, you can use your phone as a six channel digital mixer. This makes everything from volume control to EQ and FX an easy task, and right from your fingertips. There’s even a Feedback Destroyer function for easily eliminating the unwanted feedback that sometimes occurs with live use.
Amplified Radial Curve
The ARC (Amplified Radial Curve) technology helps the Mackie Reach fill the whole room with an even spread of sound. The three horizontally angled drivers have been positioned carefully to provide 150 degrees of coverage, supplying the finest sound quality to all corners of the room. This is especially important to venues with a wide room dispersion, as the clarity can often be lost at the wings.
EarShot Personal Monitoring System
As well as what the audience can hear, it’s equally as important for the performers to hear themselves. The Mackie Reach has this sorted thanks to the EarShot system. By putting a full range driver on each side of the speaker, the performers get the same listening experience as the audience, and can alter the sound with confidence. The audience will hear what’s being played the way it’s meant to be heard.
The Mackie Reach is equipped with many features to make a PA system as accessible as possible. The FX utilises 16 digital effects including reverbs and delays to enhance the sound you produce. Each channel has a 3-band EQ for refining your sound, and there are 3 user-definable system presets, so if you play at specific venues regularly you can access the right sound at the touch of a button.
- Height: 711mm
- Width: 218mm
- Depth: 241mm
- Weight: 14.2kg
- RMS Wattage: 360
- Peak Wattage: 720
- Channel EQ: 3-Band
- Main EQ: 4 Voicing Modes
- FX: 16 presets
- Bluetooth: Yes
- XLR Outputs: 4
- 1/8’’ Output: 1
- 1/4’’ Output: 1
- Finish: Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.