Mackie SRM 2850 Dual 18'' Active Subwoofer
Mackie SRM 2850 Dual 18'' Active SubwooferDetails
High-powered and high-output, the Mackie SRM2850 is a 1600W dual 18" high-definition powered subwoofer.
Product Ref: 49734View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The SRM2850 benefits from the features and technology of the SRM professional series, which include the SRM550 , SRM650 and SRM1850.
The SRM2850 includes a powerful 1600W amp platform paired with custom transducers, all housed within a professional-grade, internally-braced all-wood cabinet that's 'Built Like a Tank'.
The chest-pounding SRM2850 powered subwoofer moves some serious air, with 1600 watts of power in an intensely-rugged design. Perfect for bass-hungry applications, the SRM2850 delivers massive amounts of hard-hitting lows. It's great for high-output, stacked rigs at festivals, clubs and other live sound applications.
This SRM2850 is a rock-solid dual 18" subwoofer with proven Mackie performance.
Features / Specifications
- 1600W of intense power paired with dual 18" custom high-output woofers for room shaking, chest-pounding low end performance
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" all-wood, internally-braced cabinet delivers professional-grade road-worthiness and near-zero distortion even at high volume
- Front ported for maximum low-frequency extension and punch
- Stereo XLR inputs plus stereo XLR full-range and high-pass outputs
- Integrated digital crossover with variable control and presets for Mackie SRM loudspeakers
- Smart Protect DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Built-in cup for easily pole-mounting full-range loudspeakers
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.