Mackie SRM1850 18 Inch Active Subwoofer Speaker
Mackie SRM1850 18 Inch Active Subwoofer SpeakerDetails
The Mackie SRM1850 18" active PA subwoofer, provides 1600 watts of unbeatable sub performance and is constructed to take plenty of punishment on the road. The SRM 1850 delivers unbeatable low end power to dominate any venue, ensuring that the whole crowd will feel every beat through their chest. Thanks to the reliable Mackie design, the SRM1850 active subwoofer has near zero distortion, even at loud volumes.
Product Ref: 40013View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Buckets of Power and Reliability
Mackie know that you need a system that you can trust in all departments - be it audio quality, reliability or ruggedness. The SRM1850 active subwoofer has been designed to tick all of the boxes for even the most demanding engineers and venues. For a start, Mackie have designed the SRM1850 to offer almost zero distortion, even when running at high volumes, so you don't have to spend the show constantly hovering over the fader waiting for the next problem.
It's also built like a tank, designed to withstand the punishment that being on the road will throw at it. As with all Mackie systems, you can tour with the peace of mind that comes from knowing that the internally braced wooden cabinet will deliver maximum performance night after night.
Mackie are also keen to help you protect your investment, which is why the SRM1850 active subwoofer includes 'Smart Protect DSP' - if the 1850 starts to become pushed a little too far, the digital signal processing will step in to help protect the speaker driver.
- 1600W of intense power paired with a custom high-output 18" woofer delivers chest-pounding low end performance
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" all-wood, internally-braced cabinet delivers unmatched road-worthiness and near-zero distortion even at high volume
- Front ported for maximum low-frequency extension and punch Stereo XLR inputs plus Stereo XLR full-range and high-pass outputs
- Integrated digital crossover with variable control and presets for Mackie SRM loudspeakers
- Smart Protect DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Built-in cup for easily pole-mounting full-range loudspeakers
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.