Mackie SRM450 V3 Active PA Speaker with Speaker Bag
Mackie SRM450 V3 Active PA Speaker with Speaker BagDetails
The Mackie SRM450 V3 is a high definition active PA loudspeaker featuring a 12" low/mid driver and 1.4" high frequency compression horn offering 500 Watts RMS / 1000 Watts peak output power. Equipped with an integrated 2 channel mixer, digital sound shaping tools and automatic feedback destroyer the SRM450 V3 provides high quality audio output with control and dependable reliability. This Mackie SRM450 comes with a heavy duty bag to protect your PA speaker during transport or when not in use.
Product Ref: 56167View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Part of the most widely used portable PA speaker range ever, the Mackie SRM450 V3 delivers professional sound quality alongside unparalleled ease-of-use and road ready build quality that is designed to last. Packed with 1000 Watts of peak power, sound-enhancing DSP (digital signal processing) and setup-friendly audio tools, the SRM450 V3 is the perfect speaker when looking for volume with total audio clarity and control.
The SRM450 V3 features an automatic feedback destroyer, with a single-button interface that gets you optimized in just seconds. 4 separate speaker modes allow you to quickly tailor the speaker response to the exact application and environment with total ease and simplicity. The integrated 2-channel mixer allows you to easily mix multiple sources from Jack, XLR or RCA connections.
- 1000W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- 12" high-output LF driver
- 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Driver time alignment & phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Wide-Z inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in & leave the mixer at home
- Smart Protect DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Monitor-specific angle & voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage
- Flyable for permanent install
- Frequency Response (-3 dB) 47 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB) 42 Hz - 23 kHz
- Max peak SPL 128 dB
- Crossover Point 3 kHz
- Dispersion (H x V) 90 x 80
- Compression Driver 1.4 in / 36 mm
- Woofer Diameter 12.0 in / 305 mm
- Rated Power 500 watts rms /1000 watts peak
- Height 26.1 in / 663 mm
- Width 16.0 in / 406 mm
- Depth 14.8 in / 376 mm
- Weight 37 lb / 16.8 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.