Mackie SRM650 15" High Definition Two Way Active PA Speaker
Mackie SRM650 15" High Definition Two Way Active PA SpeakerDetails
The Mackie SRM650 active PA speaker features a 15" low/mid frequency woofer and 1.4" high frequency compression driver, delivering high-definition audio reproduction through 1600 watts of power. The SRM 650 is the latest addition to the industry leading Mackie range of active PA speakers.
Product Ref: 40012View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Mackie SRM650 active two way loudspeaker has been designed to deliver incredible audio clarity with serious volume, whilst remaining versatile and hardy to any of the punches life on the road can deliver.
A custom 15" woofer provides a tight and precise low/mid frequency response, offering a warm musical tone alongside strong and punchy detail. The SRM650 is equipped with a 1.4" titanium domed compression driver allowing clean and clear high frequency reproduction without compromise. Both speaker drivers have been engineered to withstand extended usage periods, even at the loud gig levels the SRM 650 is capable of delivering.
Essential to the high-definition sound of the SRM650 is clever audio system processing. A precision 2-way digital crossover ensures maximum dynamic range for all speaker drivers, with patented acoustic correction (developed in conjunction with EAW) adding to the tight and focused sound. Driver time alignment and phase correction technology means the SRM650 reproduces audio consistently, at any volume level. Smart Protect digital protection is also provided to safe guard both speaker drivers against any spikes or overload from the audio signal. Speaker mode selection makes the SRM650 even more versatile by changing the overall voicing of the speaker for any situation, be it PA, DJ, or monitoring applications.
An integrated mixer section adds further to the flexibility of the SRM650, with 2 independent channels providing both microphone and line level inputs- even including a stereo RCA connection for MP3 players or laptops. A one button automatic feedback destroyer is also fitted to quickly eliminate any problem frequencies.
With an internally braced cabinet constructed from solid poplar plywood the SRM650 is designed to truly stand up to the harsh rigours of the road. A robust steel grill protects both speaker drivers from knocks and impacts. Standard 35mm speaker pole top hats are provided to allow use on stands or speaker poles whilst solidly engineered handles allow easy loading and transport. An angled back design means the SRM650 is as at home as a front of house speaker as it is working as a monitor.
- 1600W system power
- 15" high-output LF driver / 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" all-wood, internally-braced cabinet
- Rugged 18-gauge steel grille and fine-textured, sleek black cabinet finish
- Front ported for maximum low-end extension and punch
- High-Definition Audio Processing
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW
- Precision 2-way digital crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- One button automatic feedback destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Smart Protect DSP
- Monitor-specific 60-degree angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.