Mackie Thump 12 Complete PA System Bundle with Mixer and Stands
Mackie Thump 12 Complete PA System Bundle with Mixer and StandsDetails
The Mackie Thump 12 Active PA Speakers are incredibly rugged, lightweight and powerful loudspeakers that are perfect for both portable and permanent live sound applications. Featuring a 12'' low-frequency cone and a 1.4'' high-frequency tweeter, the Mackie Thump 12 produces dynamic bass responses and stunning, crystal-clear highs. This complete PA system bundle also includes a pair of PA speaker stands and a 8-channel mini mixer which offers flexible connectivity along with a 2-band EQ for each channel and phantom power.
Product Ref: 79751View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Mackie Thump 12
Only the Mackie Thump 12 1000W 12" Powered Loudspeaker delivers the class-leading, chest-thumping low end you deserve. With 1000W of power, the Thump 12 provides the high output you need in a package that's tough, lightweight and portable. Designed by the world's leader in portable live sound, Thump 12 offers a 3-band EQ perfect for acoustic and vocal-only applications. And with a rugged enclosure and robust system protection, you're more than ready for your next gig. Delivering real-world power levels, application flexibility and class-leading bass response, you can be confident that the Thump 12 offers the best performance for your money.
Compact 8 Channel Mixer by Gear4music
The SubZero SZ-MIX08USB 8-Channel Mini Mixer with USB by Gear4music is a premium quality compact 8 channel mixer with USB connectivity, 2-band EQ for each track, phantom power, and a range of input types.
Despite its small size, this mixer has all of the features you need. It has a 48V phantom power which can power condenser microphones, as well as dynamic microphones, with a discreet pre-amp with less than 0.08 total harmonic distortion. Combining great build quality and features with outstanding value for money, this mixer offers what you would normally only expect from a much higher priced mixer.
PA Speaker Stands
This PA Speaker Stands Pair by Gear4music comprises of 2 height adjustable, 35mm PA speaker stands and a reliable, water resistant and easy-to-carry bag. These height adjustable PA speaker stands from Gear4music boast solid construction with bolt and safety screw connections. The stands are suitable for all PA speakers with standard 35mm (1 3/8") diameter pole mounts. This set is ideal for gigging bands and musicians.
Mackie Thump 12
- Frequency Response: 57Hz - 20kHz, -3dB
- 50Hz - 23kHz, -10dB
- Coverage: 90° x 60°
- Maximum SPL: 125dB SPL @ 1m (Peak)
- High-Frequency Driver: 1.4''
- Titanium Diaphragm with Ferrite Magnet
- Low-Frequency Driver: 12''
- Paper Cone with Ferrite Magnet
- Amplifier Power Output: 500 Watts RMS / 1000 Watts Peak
- Low-Frequency: 400 Watts RMS / 800W Peak
- High-Frequency: 100 Watts RMS / 200 Watts Peak
- Amplifier Design:
- Low-Frequency: Class-D
- High-Frequency: Class AB
- Input Connectors: Female XLR / 1/4'' Balanced
- Input Impedance:
- 20kΩ Balanced Bridging
- 10kΩ Unbalanced
- Thru Connector: Male XLR, Balanced
- Level Control: Rotating Knob, 0dB at Center
- Crossover Type: 24dB/Octave
- Crossover Frequency: 3kHz
- Low-Frequency EQ: ±6dB @ 80Hz, Shelving
- Mid-Frequency EQ: ±6dB Sweepable from 100Hz to 8kHz
- Low-Frequency EQ: ±6dB @ 12kHz Shelving
- Input Protection:
- Peak and RMS Limiting
- Power Supply and Amplifier Thermal Protection
- Display LEDs: Front/Rear Panel On, Rear OL
- Cabinet Design: Trapezoidal
- Cabinet Material: Polypropylene
- Cabinet Finish: Textured
- Monitoring Angle: 50°
- Dimensions: 25'' x 15.2'' x 13.2'' / 635mm x 386mm x 335mm
- Weight: 16.3kg / 36lbs
SubZero SZ-MIX08USB Mini Mixer
- XLR Mic inputs: 4
- Jack Line inputs: 4 x 1/4"
- CD Input: 3.5mm
- EQ: ±15dB EQ at 80Hz & 12KHz
- Headphones: Out level control
- RCA: Input/output
- Send: Auxiliary
- Level indicator: 4-band LED
- USB: USB recording and playing function (stereo output/input only)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Mic Input Gain Range: -20dB to +45dB
- Line Input Gain Range: -20dB to +25dB
- Equalisation Range: HI: ±15dB@12kHz, LOW: ±15dB@80Hz
- Max Output: +21dB ±2dB
- Input Impedance: Mic: 2.3kΩ balanced, Line: 20kΩ balanced, CD/RCA: 24kΩ unbalanced
- Phantom Power: +48VDC (V)
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Dimensions: W 215mm x D 230mm x H 75mm
PA Speaker Stands
- Colour: Black
- Material: Aluminium
- Dimensions: 1000mm x 150mm x 150mm
- Max Load: 50kg
- Height Adjustment: 1000mm - 1800mm
- Top Hat: 35mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.