Mackie Thump 15 Complete PA System Bundle with Mixer and Stands
Mackie Thump 15 Complete PA System Bundle with Mixer and StandsDetails
The Mackie Thump 15 Complete PA System Bundle consists of two Mackie Thump 15 active speakers, two height-adjustable speaker stands, a compact 8 channel mixer and two jack to XLR cables. Featuring class-D and class-AB amplifiers that deliver 500W (RMS) power output per speaker, the Thump 15s produce accurate sound reproduction with dynamic bass responses. The SubZero SZ-MIX08USB mixer provides a range of inputs and outputs, along with phantom power and EQ controls. Complete with a lightweight and compact design, the Mackie PA system bundle is perfect for live performance venues and touring applications alike.
Product Ref: 65507View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Flexible and Powerful
Mackie Thump active loudspeakers are equipped with efficient amplifiers and custom-designed drivers which combine together to deliver professional-quality sound with thunderous lows at all volumes. The Thump 15 PA speakers feature a built-in 3-band EQ with a sweepable mid, allowing you to tailor the overall sound to suit individual performance environments.
SubZero SZ-MIX08USB Mini Mixer
Combining great build quality and features with outstanding value for money, this mixer offers what you would normally only expect from a much higher priced mixer. With its compact size, and USB connectivity, it is an incredibly versatile mixer for studio sessions and live performances.
PA Speaker Stands
The height-adjustable PA speaker stands from Gear4music are easy to set-up and will keep your speakers safe and secure. Made from durable aluminium, these speaker stands offer an adjustment range of 800mm and a maximum load capacity of 50kg each. Ideal for gigging bands and musicians, the PA speaker stands allow versatile positioning in any environment.
- 1000W total system power
- High-output, gig-ready design with class-D amplification
- Class-leading 15'' woofer and 1.4'' titanium dome compression driver
- Dynamic bass response delivers thunderous lows at all volumes
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Trasducer time alignment ensures total system optimisation
- Integrated system protection/limiting
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid to achieve the perfect sound
- Mic/line input allows direct connection of a microphone
- Flexible mounting options including pole-mounting/tripod
- Angled design is suitable for floor monitoring applications
- Lightweight and portable design
Mackie Thump 15
- Frequency Response:
- 39Hz - 20kHz, -3dB
- 32Hz - 23kHz, -10dB
- Coverage Angle: 90° x 60° (H x V)
- Monitor Angle: 45°
- Compression Driver: 1.4''
- Diaphragm Material: Titanium
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Woofer: 15''
- Cone Material: Paper
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Amplifier Type: Class-D/Class-AB
- Amplifier Power Output: 500W RMS / 1000W Peak
- Low-Frequency: 400W RMS / 800W Peak (Class-D)
- High-Frequency: 100W RMS / 200W Peak (Class-AB)
- Input Connectors:
- Female XLR
- 1/4'' Balanced
- Input Impedance: 20k Ohms Balanced Bridging / 10k Ohms Unbalanced
- Thru Connector: Male XLR Balanced
- Crossover Type: 24dB/Octave
- Crossover Frequency: 3kHz
- Low-Frequency: ±6dB @ 80Hz, Sweeping
- Mid-Frequency: ±6dB Sweepable From 100Hz to 8kHz
- High-Frequency EQ: ±6dB @ 12kHz, Shelving
- Power Supply: Switchmode, 100V AC - 240V AC
- Input Protection:
- Peak and RMS Limiting
- Power Supply and Amplifier Thermal Protection
- Display LEDs:
- Front/Rear Power On
- Rear OL (Overload)
- Cabinet: Trapezoidal
- Cabinet Material: Polypropylene
- Grille: Perforated Metal with Weather-Resistant Coating
- Dimensions: 29'' x 17.5'' x 17'' / 737mm x 445mm x 432mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 36lb / 16.3kg
- XLR Mic inputs: 4
- Jack Line inputs: 4 x 1/4"
- CD Input: 3.5mm
- EQ: ±15dB EQ at 80Hz & 12KHz
- Headphones: Out Level Control
- RCA: 2TK Input/Output
- Send: Auxiliary
- Level Indicator: 4-Band LED
- USB: USB Recording and Playing Function (Stereo Output/Input Only)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Mic Input Gain Range: -20dB to +45dB
- Line Input Gain Range: -20dB to +25dB
- Equalisation Range:
- High: ±15dB @ 12kHz
- Low: ±15dB@80Hz
- Max Output: +21dB ±2dB
- Input Impedance:
- Mic: 2.3kΩ Balanced
- Line: 20kΩ Balanced
- CD/RCA: 24kΩ Unbalanced
- Phantom Power: +48VDC (V)
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Dimensions: 215mm x 230mm x 75mm (W x D x H)
PA Speaker Stands
- Material: Aluminium
- Dimensions: 1000mm x 150mm x 150mm
- Maximum Load: 50kg
- Height Adjustment: 1000mm - 1800mm
- Colour: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.