Mackie Thump 18S Powered Subwoofer, 2014 Version
Mackie Thump 18S Powered Subwoofer, 2014 VersionDetails
The Mackie Thump 18S Powered Subwoofer features a professional band-pass design and a Class-D amplifier which delivers maximum output with deep, rich, room-filling bass responses. Designed to seamlessly integrated with Mackie Thump PA speakers, the Thump 18S Subwoofer is equipped with a precision crossover and stereo high-pass outputs, plus stereo full-range outputs for connecting additional subwoofers. Complete with multiple input protection circuits and a robust all-wood enclosure, the Mackie Thump 18S is perfect for a range of applications.
Product Ref: 46289View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
- Professional band-pass design ensure maximum output and deep, room-filling bass
- 18'' custom high-output woofer
- Highly efficient Class-D amplifier
- Total system optimization with a precision crossover - 140Hz
- Tuning filters deliver highly accurate bass responses
- Robust and reliable system protection
- Dual XLR inputs for mono or stereo applications
- Stereo high-pass output for use with additional loudspeakers
- Stereo full-range outputs, perfect for connecting additional subwoofers
- User-adjustable level and polarity controls
- Allows a full-range loudspeaker to be mounted on top via pole cup
- Solid all-wood design enclosure with a durable finish
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 120Hz (-3dB)
- 30Hz - 132Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 130dB
- Crossover Point: 140Hz
- Slope: 2nd Order HP, 6th Order LP
- Woofer Diameter: 18'' / 457mm
- Woofer Voice Coil Diameter: 3'' / 76mm
- Woofer Cone Material: Paper
- Woofer Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Rated Power: 600 Watts RMS
- 1200 Watts Peak
- Rated THD: <1%
- Amplifier: Class-D
- Input: Female XLR, Balanced
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ, Balanced
- 20kΩ, Unbalanced
- Full Range Outputs: Male XLR, Balanced
- High Pass Outputs: Male XLR, Balanced
- Input Protection:
- Peak and RMS Limiting
- Power Supply Thermal Protection
- Amplifier Thermal Protection
- Display LEDs:
- Front and Rear Power, On
- Rear OL Limiter
- Cabinet: 15mm Plywood
- Cabinet Finish: Textured Black Catalyzed Polyurethane Paint
- Handles: One Per Side
- Dimensions: 672mm x 573mm x 580mm / 26.5'' x 22.6'' x 22.8'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 37.2kg / 82lbs
Please Note: The Mackie Thump 18S Subwoofer is designed to be positioned on the floor or on stage. It is not designed to be pole-mounted or suspended. The cabinet has no rigging points and is not suitable for rigging. Never attempt to suspend the Thump 18S via the side handles.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.