Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol D2 Controller, Pair
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol D2 Controller, PairDetails
Product Ref: 71983View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Innovative Four Channel Controller
The Native Instruments D2 is slightly larger than the renowned X1 controller but for a good cause. Providing the ability to control up to 4 separate channels from this one compact and versatile controller the D2 can be used singularly or with other controllers via the USB (link) connections located to the rear.
Full Colour Screen and Advanced Controls
Incorporating a stunning, bright and colourful screen the D2 provides real time visualisation of effects and waveforms, even providing the ability to view multiple stacked waveforms simultaneously on this one large and impressive screen.
With a range of advanced controls such as the 8 performance pads for sampling, cueing and looping, touch sensitive encoders and faders, backlit LED buttons and touch strip with LED guide points the D2 controller delivers extensive control capabilities, all easily accessible even in low light conditions.
Robust Construction with Padded Feet
Designed for use on the road in clubs, arenas and even large festival stages, Native Instruments have constructed the D2 to withstand even the harshest of performing conditions. The durable housing provides a secure and safe enclosure robust enough for long touring circuits whilst the addition of adjustable padded feet to the bottom of the unit allow angled positioning and height adjustments.
Native Instruments STEMS Software
Stems is a brand new music format designed with performance DJs in mind. A Stem file breaks down a track into four musical elements which are pre-mapped to 4 individual performance faders. A common break down format for a stem file may comprise of a drum track, bass track, synth track and vocals. Each track within the stem file can be controlled in the same way as a standard track, with it's own FX and volume faders. A wide range of artists and labels are already on board with Stems with a view to release a range of tracks in stems format, this provides DJs and producers with a whole new tool for creating tracks. Native Instruments has also developed a free Stem Creator Tool which allows you to export your tracks in Stem format divided into 4 musical elements, ideal for layering or to create different arrangements of your track.A beta version of the new Stems Creator Tool can now be downloaded from here.
- Portable, advanced control over a TRAKTOR software decks
- 4 touch-sensitive Remix Deck faders and knobs for Remix Deck access
- Bright, full colour display reveals pop-up displays, views, and panels
- 8 colour coded pads let you trigger samples, cue points, loops, or beat jumps
- 14 touch-sensitive knobs and faders for intuitive control over TRAKTOR software
- Touch strip provides tactile control over track position, pitch bend and more
- Quickly access track BPM and Key as well as FX, Filter, and Remix Deck parameters
- Customisable FX unit with over 30 studio quality effects plus Macro FX
- 4 foldable rubber-padded feet elevate the unit to standard DJ hardware height
- Chain units with included NI Power Supply splitter cable and integrated USB ports
- System Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.9 or 10.10 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7 and 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core i5 or equal AMD processor, 4 GB RAM
- General System Requirements: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0 or higher, OpenGL version 2.1 or higher, 1.5 GB free disc space, high-speed internet connection (for installation)
- Supported Audio Formats: MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA**, non-DRM AAC
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 375 mm x 195 mm x 60 mm
- Weight: 1.76 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.