Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 DJ Controller and Bag Bundle
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 DJ Controller and Bag BundleDetails
Product Ref: 27314View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 DJ Controller
TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 is the definitive hardware for controlling the powerful Remix Decks in TRAKTOR PRO 2.5. Each Remix Deck is controlled just like a regular track deck. Play up to four of the 64 loops and one-shot samples available per deck at any one time. Import samples, or capture loops and sounds live, and jam them spontaneously from the controller's stylish multi-color pads and ergonomic faders. Expand the creative potential of any TRAKTOR set-up - with or without timecode vinyl - and transform your DJ set into a dynamic live performance.
Kontrol The World's First Remix Decks
TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 is the definitive hardware for controlling the powerful Remix Decks in TRAKTOR PRO 2.5 - the flagship DJ software included with the F1. Finally, you can launch clips in a perfectly intuitive, DJ-centric way - control Remix Decks just like regular track decks, switching between up to 64 tracks, loops and one-shot samples on each deck. With your signature sound at your fingertips, it's time to blur the line between DJing and live performance.
Get started in seconds - the KONTROL F1 includes around 4 GB of premium grade sound, pre-loaded as Remix Sets. Or you can import your own samples, and even capture loops and sounds live, using the controller's stylish multi-color pads and ergonomic faders. Expand the creative potential of any TRAKTOR set-up - with or without timecode vinyl - and transform your DJ set into a dynamic live performance.
Best Of Both Worlds
The TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 workflow is rooted in DJ culture. Remix Sets, made up of your individual loops and sounds, load just like regular tracks in the super-powerful TRAKTOR PRO 2.5 software. And your drum loops, bass lines, percussion, vocals and lead sounds are ready for dropping into your performance.
Four volume faders and four dedicated filter knobs provide full sonic access to the Remix Deck slots, and to add more flavor, you can route individual slots through TRAKTOR's FX units. Scratch your live production via Native Scratch timecode control and then mix and fade into a 'traditional' track on another deck - fuse classic DJ workflow with the future of DJing.
Instant Remix Fun
Get started in seconds - just load up the included sound collection and dive into a new level of interaction with your music. The hardware and TRAKTOR PRO 2.5 software respond as one. Ultra-tight integration is complemented by advanced visual feedback - assign a sample a particular color on the hardware, and see the software instantly follow suit.
Traktor Kontrol F1's slim profile fits anywhere. Slot it between your mixer and decks or expand your controller set-up with multiple F1s - its intuitive feel and striking visual presence is matched only by its addictively fun playability.
Superior Sounds Onboard
Ready to Remix also means you get around 4 GB of premium-grade loops and one-shot samples in the F1 package. This sound collection provides more than ten complete Remix Sets, packed with inspiring, studio-quality material for enhancing your sets, jamming and live remixing.
The sonic spectrum includes beats, basses, leads, and more, spanning ten musical genres, including House, Techno, Dubstep, Hip Hop, Tech House and Drum'n'Bass.
- Innovative Remix Decks fuse the worlds of DJing and live performance
- 16 stylish RGB multi-color pads provide intuitive visual feedback on software status
- Trigger and arrange loops and samples on the fly, store your own Remix Sets
- Capture live loops from running track decks or export loops from your productions for playing live
- Scratch your loops and samples on the fly using Native Scratch timecode control
- Route individual Remix Decks slots through the assigned FX unit
- Lightweight, robust housing - fits perfectly alongside a standard club mixer
- Plug-and-play operation, instant recognition by the software - no setup needed
- Expandable - use up to four F1 controllers or combine with other
- Complete with padded transport bag
- Windows 7 or 8:
- Latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit)
- 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- Mac OS X:
- 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update)
- Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- USB 2.0
- 1GB free disk space
- High-speed internet required
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.