Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 and Kontrol S4 MK2 Bundle
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 and Kontrol S4 MK2 BundleDetails
The updated Traktor Kontrol S4 is the new industry-standard, 4-deck DJ system, now with improvements to both hardware and performance. The S4 mkII has everything you need to DJ in a compact and powerful solution. This bundle also includes a Native Instruments F1 controller.
Special Offer - Free Traktor Scratch Upgrade Including Timecode Vinyl and CD's. Customers receive Traktor Scratch on product registration and will be emailed a voucher to order the Scratch Upgrade Kit from the Native Instruments webstore .
Product Ref: 32304View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4:
Custom-tailored for TRAKTOR, the S4 fuses a premium-quality 4 channel DJ mixer, a built-in 24 bit/96 kHz soundcard, an intuitive controller, and the flagship TRAKTOR PRO S4 software into one fully professional solution - the ideal one-stop package for DJs who want pro features, instant usability and go-anywhere portability.
The sleek, stylish controller puts TRAKTOR at your fingertips - fusing hardware and software into one harmonic unit. Innovative Sample Decks, high-quality electromagnetic jog wheels, two effect units and two clearly laid-out deck control sections can be assigned to any of the four software decks and deliver a new level in creative control over your one shots, tracks and loops.
The intuitive and ergonomic controller layout and its robust rotary knobs provide precise visual and tactile status feedback - perfect for any DJ situation. Highly responsive to the touch, TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 is incredibly smooth to use, while its slim and compact profile makes it easy to transport from gig to gig.
It's super simple to get straight in the mix, thanks to the included TRAKTOR PRO S4 software, adapted from the pioneering TRAKTOR PRO. Developed in perfect synergy with the S4's controller, new features have been added to the TRAKTOR PRO S4 software to fully take advantage of this all-in-one solution, while premium ready-made and instantly combinable loops have been provided by the renowned Loopmasters sample house.
TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 boasts a full featured 4-channel mixer section with sturdy faders, CUE buttons, illuminated level meters, high-quality 3-band EQs and a filter control knob on each channel. The filter is switchable between Traktor and Xone-style. The ergonomic layout has been created by DJs for DJs, with some of the world's biggest names having direct input in to the design. It's easy to integrate other DJ and performance gear like turntables, CD players or a microphone via the inputs.
TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 also includes a powerful and versatile audio interface. With the same build quality as all multi-award winning Native Instruments DJ sound cards, this unit lets you easily integrate external turntables and CD players, instruments, MIDI gear, effects and a microphone into your TRAKTOR DJ sets.
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 DJ Controller:
TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 is the definitive hardware for controlling the powerful Remix Decks in TRAKTOR PRO 2.5. Finally, you can launch clips in a perfectly intuitive, DJ-centric way - control Remix Decks just like regular track decks, switching between up to 64 tracks, loops and one-shot samples on each deck. With your signature sound at your fingertips, it's time to blur the line between DJing and live performance.
Get started in seconds - the KONTROL F1 includes around 4 GB of premium grade sound, pre-loaded as Remix Sets. Or you can import your own samples, and even capture loops and sounds live, using the controller's stylish multi-color pads and ergonomic faders. Expand the creative potential of any TRAKTOR set-up - with or without timecode vinyl - and transform your DJ set into a dynamic live performance.
The TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 workflow is rooted in DJ culture. Remix Sets, made up of your individual loops and sounds, load just like regular tracks in the super-powerful TRAKTOR PRO 2.5 software. And your drum loops, bass lines, percussion, vocals and lead sounds are ready for dropping into your performance.
Four volume faders and four dedicated filter knobs provide full sonic access to the Remix Deck slots, and to add more flavor, you can route individual slots through TRAKTOR's FX units. Scratch your live production via Native Scratch timecode control and then mix and fade into a 'traditional' track on another deck - fuse classic DJ workflow with the future of DJing.
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4:
- Highly integrated 4-deck TRAKTOR controller and flagship software, all built by the same team
- Plug & play - all you need to start mixing is your computer and MP3s
- Hardware: 4-channel mixer with ergonomic layout, 2 high-res touch-sensitive jog wheels
- Built-in high-end 24-bit/96kHz low-latency audio interface with Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters and MIDI I/O
- 2 analog inputs with phono and mic preamps, RCA mic in, balanced 1/4" TRS and unbalanced RCA master out
- TRAKTOR PRO S4 - features 4-deck mixing and effects, plus all-new Sample Decks and a powerful Loop Recorder Industry-leading TRAKTOR engine
- 2 customisable FX sections with over 25 performance effects for adding your own trademark sound
- Powerful MP3 management with iTunes® integration and iPod® compatibility
- Intuitive design, ready-made sample content and tutorial videos make it easy for new users to get started
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 DJ Controller:
- Innovative Remix Decks fuse the worlds of DJing and live performance
- 16 stylish RGB multi-colour pads provide intuitive visual feedback on software status
- Trigger and arrange loops and samples on the fly, store your own Remix Sets
- Capture live loops from running track decks or export loops from your productions for playing live
- Scratch your loops and samples on the fly using Native Scratch timecode control
- Route individual Remix Decks slots through the assigned FX unit
- Lightweight, robust housing - fits perfectly alongside a standard club mixer
- Plug-and-play operation, instant recognition by the software - no setup needed
- Expandable - use up to four F1 controllers or combine with other
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.