Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S5 with Denon DN-306 Monitors
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S5 with Denon DN-306 MonitorsDetails
Product Ref: 80619View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Native Instrument Traktor Kontrol S5
Dual Full Colour Displays
Wielding dual full colour display screens the Traktor S5 delivers optimized visual monitoring by displaying real-time wave visuals, bpm, time scales and track info and also providing the capability to access a range of effects and track library browsing with just a simple touch.
The high definition screens also features innovative smart views that allow you to monitor dynamic visual feedback such as the beatgrid view which instantly displays timing markers on the selected tracks wave image to allow for syncing and editing.
Advanced & Versatile Controls
Also incorporating rotary control knobs, touch sensitive panels and sixteen bright colour coded performance pads to allow you to transform and manipulate tracks by assigning sliced segments, loops, hotcues and samples the Native Instruments S5 provides everything you could possibly need for live and studio dj'ing and much more making it a dream for experienced dj's.
Additionally the S5 features two sensitive touch strips located to the bottom of the performance pads on each side the unit to provide the ability to bend the pitch of the current track, navigate tracks and even act as a vinyl scratch emulator to bring traditional elements of DJ'ing to this advanced contemporary DJ controller.
Innovative Native Instruments STEMS
Stems is a brand new music format designed with performance DJs in mind. A Stem file breaks down a track into four musical elements which are pre-mapped to 4 individual performance faders. A common break down format for a stem file may comprise of a drum track, bass track, synth track and vocals. Each track within the stem file can be controlled in the same way as a standard track, with its own FX and volume faders. A wide range of artists and labels are already on board with Stems with a view to release a range of tracks in stems format, this provides DJs and producers with a whole new tool for creating tracks. Native Instruments has also developed a free Stem Creator Tool which allows you to export your tracks in Stem format divided into 4 musical elements, ideal for layering or to create different arrangements of your track.
Denon DN-306S 6'' Active Reference Monitors
Professional-Quality Components and Design
The DN-306S boasts a custom high-frequency wave guide that precisely focuses and directs the treble energy into the listening field. By doing so, this ensures a solid and stable sonic image while minimizing the random acoustic ''scatter'' that often causes the sound to be unfocused and indistinct.
The 100-watt DN-306S provides you with crystal clear sound reproduction that is perfect for small/medium-size presentation spaces. Additionally, the dynamic and wide-range frequency response is far beyond the capabilities of conventional table top or in-ceiling speakers. Complete with a three-position proximity control that adapts the bass response, the DN-306S allows you to tailor the sound to your environment to ensure the sound is always well-defined and well-balanced regardless of the position within the room.
Two individual internal Class A/B amplifiers provide power to each of the speaker elements. These amplifiers have been specially tailored to the drivers that they are paired with, guaranteeing seamless operation and system synergy that is virtually impossible to equal using the equivalent expensive outboard amplifiers and passive speakers.
Delivering 100 watts total power output (RMS), this Denon active monitor has more than ample headroom for even the most demanding situations. The carefully selected crossover point divides the frequency spectrum into two bands so that each individual driver only handles the exact range where it's most accurate.
The amplifiers are complete with specialized output current limiting circuitry that protects against both distortion and overheating, as well as a muting on/off circuit to prevent speaker transient on-off ''pops''. Also included is a subsonic filter and an external mains fuse, all of which combines together to ensure ideal amplifier behaviour without any unpleasant noises or distractions.
FeaturesNative Instruments Traktor Kontrol S5
- Portable 4-Deck Traktor Controller with Core Control over Stems and Remix Decks
- 2 Bright, Full-Colour Displays Realtime Visual Feedback
- Touch Sensitive Knobs and Buttons for Intuitive Control
- Touch Strips Provide Tactile Control over Track Position, Pitch Bend and More
- Quickly Accessible BPM, Key, Filter and FX
- 2 Customizable FX Units with Over 30 Studio Quality Effects (Plus Macro FX)
- 16 Colour Coded Pads for Triggering Samples, Cue Points and Slices
- Easy Access Remix Mode for Quick, Intuitive Remix Deck Control
- Built-In, Club Ready Audio Interface with 24-Bit/48 kHz Resolution
- Aux and Microphone Inputs
- XLR/RCA Master and 1/4 Inch Booth Main Outputs
- Includes Traktor Pro 2 Software (Download Available Upon Registration)
- 6.5'' woven Kevlar low frequency driver
- 1'' natural silk dome high frequency driver
- Three-position Acoustic Space control
- Class A/B tri-amplification: 100 watts RMS power output
- 4 VESA mounting points on the bottom and M10 rigging port
SpecificationsNative Instruments Traktor Kontrol S5
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack (Microphone), 1 x Stereo RCA (Aux)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (Main Out), 1 x Stereo RCA (Main Out), 2 x 1/4" Jack (Booth L/R) 1 x 1/4" Jack (Headphones), 1 x 1/8" Jack (Headphones)
- Additional Connections: 1 x USB
- Channels: 4
- FX Units: 2
- Effects: 30+
- Screens: 2 x Bright, Full Colour
- Pads: 16 Colour Coded
- Faders: 5
- Knobs: 37 x Touch Sensitive
- Buttons: 61
- Strips: 2 x Touch Sensitive
- Audio Interface: 24-Bit / 48 kHz
- Includes: Traktor Pro 2 Software (Download Available Upon Registration)
- Type: 2-Way Nearfield Studio Reference Monitors
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 22kHz
- LF Driver: 6.5'' Kevlar Curved Cone
- High Temperature Voice Coil
- Damped Rubber Surround
- Magnetically Shielded
- HF Driver: 1'' Natural Silk Dome Tweeter
- Magnetically Shielded
- Crossover Frequency: 3kHz
- Amplifier Power Output: 100 Watts RMS
- Low-Frequency Amplifier Power: 60 Watts
- High-Frequency Amplifier Power: 40 Watts
- Input Connectors:
- 1 x XLR Balanced
- 1 x TRS Balanced/Unbalanced
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 100dB (Typical A-Weighted)
- Input Impedance: 20 KOhms Balanced, 10 KOhms Unbalanced
- Cabinet: Vinyl-Laminated High-Acoustic Efficiency MDF with Metal Grille and Plastic Front Baffle
- Mounting Options: 4 VESA Mounts, M10 Rigging Port
- Dimensions: 318mm x 213mm x 249mm (12.5'' x 8.4'' x 9.8'')
- Weight: 7.6kg (16.8lbs)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.