Native Instruments Traktor S4 MK2 Controller and Magma CTRL Case
Native Instruments Traktor S4 MK2 Controller and Magma CTRL CaseDetails
The updated Traktor Kontrol S4 is the new industry-standard, 4-deck DJ system, now with improvements to both hardware and performance. The S4 mkII has everything you need to DJ in a compact and powerful solution. This bundle also includes the Magma CTRL case, ideal for travelling DJs
Special Offer - Free Traktor Scratch Upgrade Including Timecode Vinyl and CD's. Customers receive Traktor Scratch on product registration and will be emailed a voucher to order the Scratch Upgrade Kit from the Native Instruments webstore .
Product Ref: 51313View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The innovative design of the S4 mkII features a 4 channel mixer with rock-solid faders and Flux Mode and Loop Recorder controls. The world-renowned Traktor engine ensures perfect sync and super-tight mixing.
There's a built-in 24-bit/96kHz low-latency audio interface with Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters and MIDI I/O, plus two analog inputs with phono and mic preamps for connecting turntables, CD players or external gear. There are dedicated Flux Mode controls and a seperate booth output on the S4, as well as over 30 DJ-tested effects, plus one-knob Macro FX.
The S4 mkII is ready for the road, with updated hardware featuring a new duo-tone design and improved fader reliability. There are high-res silicone-damped jog wheels with aircraft-grade aluminium top plates and controls include bright, colour-coded RGB buttons to trigger cue points, loops and samples, giving you instant visual feedback.
Plug in and play with Traktor DJ for iPad and iPhone, the S4 provides precision control, cueing and club-ready output levels.
You can even expand your set up with the Traktor Kontrol F1 Controller.
New mkII features:
- Updated mkII hardware
- New duo-tone design
- Improved fader reliability
- Plug-and-play support
- Hands-on control over Traktor DJ
- Silicone-damped jog wheels
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.