Native Instruments Traktor S5 with AIAIAI TMA-2 Headphones
Native Instruments Traktor S5 with AIAIAI TMA-2 HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 68938View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Dual Full Colour Displays
Wielding dual full colour display screens the Traktor S5 delivers optimized visual monitoring by displaying real-time wave visuals, bpm, time scales and track info and also providing the capability to access a range of effects and track library browsing with just a simple touch.
The high definition screens also features innovative smart views that allow you to monitor dynamic visual feedback such as the beatgrid view which instantly displays timing markers on the selected tracks wave image to allow for syncing and editing.
Advanced & Versatile Controls
Also incorporating rotary control knobs, touch sensitive panels and sixteen bright colour coded performance pads to allow you to transform and manipulate tracks by assigning sliced segments, loops, hotcues and samples the Native Instruments S5 provides everything you could possibly need for live and studio dj'ing and much more making it a dream for experienced dj's.
Additionally the S5 features two sensitive touch strips located to the bottom of the performance pads on each side the unit to provide the ability to bend the pitch of the current track, navigate tracks and even act as a vinyl scratch emulator to bring traditional elements of DJ'ing to this advanced contemporary DJ controller.
Innovative Native Instruments STEMS
Stems is a brand new music format designed with performance DJs in mind. A Stem file breaks down a track into four musical elements which are pre-mapped to 4 individual performance faders. A common break down format for a stem file may comprise of a drum track, bass track, synth track and vocals. Each track within the stem file can be controlled in the same way as a standard track, with its own FX and volume faders. A wide range of artists and labels are already on board with Stems with a view to release a range of tracks in stems format, this provides DJs and producers with a whole new tool for creating tracks. Native Instruments has also developed a free Stem Creator Tool which allows you to export your tracks in Stem format divided into 4 musical elements, ideal for layering or to create different arrangements of your track.
- Portable 4-Deck Traktor Controller with Core Control over Stems and Remix Decks
- 2 Bright, Full-Colour Displays Realtime Visual Feedback
- Touch Sensitive Knobs and Buttons for Intuitive Control
- Touch Strips Provide Tactile Control over Track Position, Pitch Bend and More
- Quickly Accessible BPM, Key, Filter and FX
- 2 Customizable FX Units with Over 30 Studio Quality Effects (Plus Macro FX)
- 16 Colour Coded Pads for Triggering Samples, Cue Points and Slices
- Easy Access Remix Mode for Quick, Intuitive Remix Deck Control
- Built-In, Club Ready Audio Interface with 24-Bit/48 kHz Resolution
- Aux and Microphone Inputs
- XLR/RCA Master and 1/4 Inch Booth Main Outputs
- Includes Traktor Pro 2 Software (Download Available Upon Registration)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack (Microphone), 1 x Stereo RCA (Aux)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (Main Out), 1 x Stereo RCA (Main Out), 2 x 1/4" Jack (Booth L/R) 1 x 1/4" Jack (Headphones), 1 x 1/8" Jack (Headphones)
- Additional Connections: 1 x USB
- Channels: 4
- FX Units: 2
- Effects: 30+
- Screens: 2 x Bright, Full Colour
- Pads: 16 Colour Coded
- Faders: 5
- Knobs: 37 x Touch Sensitive
- Buttons: 61
- Strips: 2 x Touch Sensitive
- Audio Interface: 24-Bit / 48 kHz
- Includes: Traktor Pro 2 Software (Download Available Upon Registration)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.