Neumann KM 183 Omni Condenser Mic, Nickel with FREE Monster XLR Cable
Neumann KM 183 Omni Condenser Mic, Nickel with FREE Monster XLR CableDetails
The Neumann KM183 is a compact omni-directional condenser microphone designed for close miking of instruments when there is no need to attenuate extraneous noise and in a balanced acoustic environment to record acoustic guitar, wind instruments, strings, percussion and drums.
Product Ref: 51169View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Neumann KM 183 omni-directional is not only ideal for close miking of instruments when there is no need to attenuate extraneous noise, but also perfect for use as an AB stereo pair because of the flat frequency response in the diffuse sound field.
The KM 183 works incredibly well as a spot mic for piano, wind instruments, organ, choir and is the perfect choice for all users who look for a high-quality miniature microphone.
- Compact microphone suitable for a range of applications
- Successor of the worldwide successful KM 83/84
- Transformerless circuitry
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure transducer
- Directional pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency range: 20 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm: 12 mV/Pa
- Rated impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1 kohms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR1): 24 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted1): 13 dB-A
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR1) (rel. 94 dB SPL): 70 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted1) (rel. 94 dB SPL): 81 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5 2): 140 dB
- Maximum output voltage: 10 dBu
- Supply voltage (P48, IEC 61938): 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption (P48, IEC 61938): 3.2 mA
- Matching connectors: XLR 3F
- Weight: approx. 80 g
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Length: 107 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.