Neumann KM 185 MT Condenser Mic, Black with Free Neutrik 3m XLR Cable
Neumann KM 185 MT Condenser Mic, Black with Free Neutrik 3m XLR CableDetails
The Neumann KM185 MT is a compact super cardioid condenser microphone designed for situations when it is necessary to attenuate off-axis sound (lateral and rear), ideal for miking as overheads, for toms, speech and produces an especially warm and bass supporting sound for artists who perform in proximity effect range.
Product Ref: 51175View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Neumann KM 185 MT is ideal for close miking of instruments, spot miking and overhead miking. The KM 185 is also perfect for use in an XY stereo pair.
The KM 185 MT works incredibly well for the close miking of strings, wind instruments, percussion, piano, Leslie speakers and guitar amps. It is the perfect choice for all users who look for a high-quality miniature microphone.
- Compact microphone suitable for a range of applications
- Successor of the worldwide successful KM 83/84
- Transformerless circuitry
- Includes a 3m XLR cable
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional pattern: Super (Hyper)-cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm: 10 mV/Pa
- Rated impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1 kohms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR1): 24 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted1): 15 dB-A
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR1) (rel. 94 dB SPL): 70 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted1) (rel. 94 dB SPL): 79 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5 2): 142 dB
- Maximum output voltage: 10 dBu
- Supply voltage (P48, IEC 61938): 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption (P48, IEC 61938): 3.2 mA
- Matching connectors: XLR 3F
- Weight: approx. 80 g
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Length: 107 mm
For further information about the Neumann KM 185 MT please download the PDF from the link below
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.