Neumann TLM 49 Microphone Set with Free Neutrik 6m XLR Cable
Neumann TLM 49 Microphone Set with Free Neutrik 6m XLR CableDetails
Product Ref: 51193View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
TLM stands for transformerless microphone which ensures low self noise and the use of high gain levels. The capsule of the TLM49 has a diameter of 34mm with a cardioid directional pattern with a tendancy toward supercardioid. High frequencies are more directional. The capsule has a linear frequency response up to the upper mid-range. Above 2 kHz there is a gentle presence boost up to 3 dB.
The electronic circuitry ensures good common mode rejection and prevents RF interference that could influence the balanced audio signal. Noise signals which affect the balanced modulation line and supressed. The TLM 49 can operate at sound pressure levels of up to 129 dB without distortion and provides a dynamic range of 117 dB (A-weighted).
The interior structure is mounted elastically to prevent the transmission of any unwanted structure borne noises and the capsule is mounted with a rubber shock mount. The included elastic suspension protects against unwanted noise. The large headgrille is acoustically open so leaves the sound unaltered.
- Vocal microphone: Lends richness, power and brilliance to the voice, while remaining balanced and transparent
- Announcer?s microphone for broadcasting, dubbing and voice-overs
- Spot microphone and for recording e.g. strings, piano and guitar
- Sound profile optimized for vocal performance
- Pressure gradient transducer with the large-diaphragm capsule of the legendary U 47
- Cardioid characteristic
- Retro design
- Transformerless output circuitry
- Acoustically very open wire mesh headgrille
- Complete set with elastic suspension
- Includes a 6m XLR cable
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm: 13 mV/Pa
- Rated impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance 1 kohms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR 23 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: 12 dB-A
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR (rel. 94 dB SPL): 71 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted (rel. 94 dB SPL) 82 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 110 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 129 dB
- Maximum output voltage for THD , 5 : -1 dBu
- Supply voltage (P48, IEC 61938): 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption (P48, IEC 61938): 3.2 mA
- Matching connector: XLR3F
- Weight: approx. 825 g
- Diameter: 78 mm
- Length: 165 mm
- Maximum SPL for THD 129 dB
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.