Numark C2 4 Channel Rack DJ Mixer with 5-Band EQ
Numark C2 4 Channel Rack DJ Mixer with 5-Band EQDetails
Product Ref: 37024View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Numark C2 is a powerful DJ rack mixer equipped with a five band graphic EQ allowing you to tailor your audio system response to the room with precision. A sophisticated microphone section includes great tools such as auto-ducking, which automatically drops the level of everything else to make space for the microphone signal.
In a world of mixers with overly-complex designs and unnecessarily complicated operations, the C2 delivers a new way of mixing with great value and ease of use.
- Four-channel rack moutable DJ mixer
- RCA line/phono inputs and dual microphone inputs XLR, RCA and headphone outputs
- Five-band EQ, rear-panel defeatable
- Sensitivity-adjustable, defeatable auto-ducking and muting when mic signal is present
- Split or blend-cueing
- PFL gain-adjust with meter
- Fader-start and panning on master fader
- Inputs: 3 x RCA (Phono), 8 x RCA (Line), 2 x 1/4" Jack (Microphone)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (Balanced), 1 x RCA (Master), 1 x RCA (Record), 1 x RCA (Zone), 1 x 1/4" Jack (Headphone)
- Distortion (THD): < 0.01%
- S/N Ratio (Line): > 96 dB
- S/N Ratio (Phono): > 87 dB
- S/N Ratio (Mic): > 78 dB
- Graphic Equalizer: +/- 12dB @ 63Hz, 250Hz, 1kHz, 4kHz, 16kHz
- Power Consumption: 10W (Typical), 17W (With Full Headphone Output)
- Height: 7"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 4"
- Weight: 3.2 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.