Numark CD Mix USB DJ Solution
Numark CD Mix USB DJ SolutionDetails
The Numark CD Mix USB DJ Solution is a modern update of one of Numark's most popular product configurations of the past two decades; now updated with the addition of dual USB drive playback capability. The CD Mix USB has the ability to accommodate a DJ's music collection on USB drive (in addition to CDs), making entire libraries far more portable and convenient. The Numark CD Mix USB is essentially two complete CD/USB controllers in a single chassis, each ''separate'' controller is a full-featured unit; complete with jog wheel, built-in effects, microphone input, aux input, balanced output, mixer, fader and a cueing function.
Product Ref: 68045View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ready For Anything
The CDMix USB is ready to play music from a dual CD player, USB flash drive or an RCA auxiliary input. Keep control with a digital two-channel mixer and dual EQ bands, and stay on beat with a bright, illuminated display to switch between media. Spice up the party with built-in effects for smooth transitions, or show off your blend/scratch skills to keep the music flowing.
Durable Solid Steel Frame
Housed in a solid steel chassis for rugged, reliable performance, CDMix USB is ready for professional use anywhere, from clubs to mobile DJ systems and everywhere in between. The backlit LCD provides excellent visibility for venues with low light. CDMix USB is also rack-mountable, so you can secure it in a rack or roadcase for safe transport or fixed installation.
Seamless Multi Media Mixing
Mix CDs, CD-Rs, and MP3 CDs - CDMix Bluetooth does it all. Rapidly access any point within a track using the multifunction jog/shuttle wheels. The rubberised jog wheels also control pitch bend and scratching, so you can pitch tracks up and down for easy beat matching or throw your turntable skills into the mix. To help with beat matching, CDMix USB automatically detects BPM and also features a Tap Tempo control for manual beat alignment.
''DJs love this configuration - it's compact, self-contained and complete: it has everything the DJ needs to deliver a great time.'' said Chris Roman, Senior Product Manager for Numark. ''With the addition of the USB drive capability, DJs have the flexibility to bring an entire music collection on USB, either in addition to or in place of traditional CDs. CD MIX USB really opens up the playback options for the DJ, while retaining the great performance and trim size of the original.''
- Fully self-contained DJ system
- Dual USB/CD players
- Built-in effects
- Mixer with cueing
- 2 microphone inputs
- Aux input
- Balanced outputs
- Dual 1/4'' and 1/8'' headphone jacks
- Unit Dimensions: 436(W)*223(D)*155(H) mm.
- Unit Net Weight: 4.42 Kg.
- Audio Resolution: 44.1 kHz 16-bit
- Maximum size from USB Drives: 2 TB
- Supported file formats: FAT, FAT32, HFS+, NTFS
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.