Numark DJ iO2 USB DJ Audio Interface
Numark DJ iO2 USB DJ Audio InterfaceDetails
Product Ref: 43510View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Hi-Fidelity Audio Resolution
The DJ IO2 incorporates high quality audio playback with a resolution of 24-bit / 44.1 kHz resulting in professional sound quality in a compact and lightweight unit. Additionally the RCA stereo outputs allow direct integration into live sound systems whilst the on board microphone input is perfect for MCing and vocals. The DJ IO2 also features a 1/4 inch jack headphone output with individual volume control to provide seamless monitoring.
Record Straight to your Computer
Alternatively you can use the powerful and robust DJ IO2 to record your live DJ sets directly to your Mac or PC computer via the USB connection. With this useful feature you can capture your finest live moments in hi-fidelity audio ready for upload to social media or as a reference for your next live mix.
- Easily connects to your computer for a pro-quality audio output from any DJ software
- Works with any digital DJ controller, including the Numark Mixtrack II
- Enables USB audio-computer recording for recording the mix and microphone signals
- Studio-grade 24-bit/44.1 audio resolution
- 1/4-inch headphone output with volume control for easy track cueing
- 1/4-inch microphone input for MCing, performing, singing, and more
- USB-powered (no power adapter required)
- Ultra-low-latency for real-time, responsive mixing
- Stereo RCA master output
- Class-compliant USB connection that instantly works with your Mac and PC (no drivers required)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Microphone
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" Headphone, 1 x Stereo RCA
- Computer Connection: USB
- Compatible Computers: Mac/PC
- Power: USB
- Audio Resolution: 24-Bit / 44.1kHz
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.