Numark Dashboard 3-Screen Display for Serato DJ
Numark Dashboard 3-Screen Display for Serato DJDetails
The Numark Dashboard 3-Screen Display provides 1:1 real-time feedback and convenience that is guaranteed to improve any performance. Two of the Dashboard's screens provide moving waveforms, playhead, deck and FX status while the third gives you a dedicated view of your track library. Now with the Dashboard display you can manage all your critical performance elements with the source laptop out of sight or closed altogether - something this is not possible with most controllers and DVS solutions. There are currently 43 existing Serato control systems that the Numark Dashboard is compatible with, allowing any DJ to enjoy the additional benefits, freedom and versatility.
Product Ref: 68046View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Numark Dashboard 3-Screen Display for Serato DJ is the ideal tool if you want access to all of your audio information, without having to make room for an additional monitor or laptop. The Dashboard can show you all of the information you need on its three 4.3-inch full colour displays. Not only do you have access to your audio's waveforms, but you can also view playlists and browse through your music by Song, Artist, Time, BPM, and Key. You can use Dashboard across multiple brands that are compatible with Serato DJ.
The Numark Dashboard 3-Screen Display is currently compatible with dozens of control solutions on the market today. The Dashboard will take your performance to new levels in the DJ booth and it fits perfectly with any Serato DVS enabled mixer.
''DJs that are either turntablists or controllerists want to be free from their laptop - they want visual control of all the element of their performance while keeping in immediate contact with the crowd.'' said Chris Roman, Senior Product Manager for Numark. '' With Numark's Dashboard added to their existing Serato controller, that's exactly what they get - 1:1 real-time feedback of Serato DJ, compelte with stacked waveforms, Song, Artist, Time and BPM. They don't need a brand-new controller - just add Dashboard.''
- Serato high-resolution DJ display for any Serato hardware
- 3-screen display incorportates low-profile Serato displays with your existing hardware
- Stacked parallel waveform option on central screen for simple, direct visual beat matching
- Screens provide 1:1 real-time feedback of Serato DJ, enabling the DJ to close/move the laptop and focus on the music
- Dedicated track library screen with corresponding navigation controls
- 3 height adjustments with full tilt control for DVS or controller height setup
- 5-column options to show Song, Artist, Time, BPM and Key
- Gridlines on screen enable perfect beat matching
- Compatible with over 40 existing Serato DJ control systems including DVS
- USB Cable
- Power Adapter
- User Guide
- Warranty and Safety Information
- Mac: OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
- Windows: Windows 7(SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Processors: i3, i5 or i7 32 & 64 bit: 1.07GHz+ Core 2 Duo 32 bit: 2.0 GHz+ 64 bit: 2.4 GHz+
- RAM: 32 bit: 2 GB 64 bit: 4 GB
- Available USB 2.0 port
- Serato Compatible hardware
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.