Numark HF Wireless DJ Headphones
Numark HF Wireless DJ HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 54997View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The key to the superior wireless streaming of the HF Wireless headphones is the Bluetooth® 4.0 technology with NFC pairing, meaning signal connection is always strong and clear. With a range of over 30 feet, giving freedom of movement while monitoring the musical delivery. The built-in rechargeable battery gives up to 10 hours of music playback on a single charge, so those 10:00 p.m - 04:00 a.m gigs are no problem.
The on-ear cup feature makes these headphones a pleasure to use. Featuring excellent bass response and outstanding noise isolation, a compact, collapsible design with built-in microphone and wide-range 40mm drivers. Resulting in detailed, articulate sounds and well-defined bass - essential for perfect beat matching. Dual purpose, the HF wireless headphones come with a 4ft cable with 1/8'' stereo plug, so the DJ doesn't need a second set of headphones.
''The idea of wireless headphones that give the DJ great freedom of movement during his gig is very compelling. The Numark HF Wireless really delivers, unlike many other wireless devices that seem to fall short of what they promise. Add to its great wireless performance its truly outstanding audio quality, long lasting battery and its adaptability to different situations and the HF Wireless is the ideal headphone solution for the active DJ.'' - Chris Roman Senior Product Manager for Numark.
- Bluetooth® 4.0 technology With NFC pairing.
- Rotating Earcup Provides Hands-free, Single Ear Monitoring.
- 32 ohm Impedance Works Well With Low-Output Devices.
- Wide-range 40mm Drivers And Built-in Microphone
- 60-20kHz Frequency Responses Provide A Significant Upgrade From Earbuds.
- 1/8'' (3.5mm) to 1/4'' (6.3mm) Adapter Included
- Leatherette Earcups Provide A Comfortable, Custom Fit
- Built In Rechargeable Battery - Up To 10 Hours Of Playback On A Single Charge
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.