Numark MP103USB Professional USB and MP3 CD Player
Numark MP103USB Professional USB and MP3 CD PlayerDetails
The Numark MP103USB media player is a Rack-mountable solution for installations and DJs using CD and USB media. Whether you gig with a CD library or someone brings you a CD to play, it helps to be able to play them! If you're ready to transition to performing with MP3 files or even if you already do, the MP103USB USB and MP3 CD player lets you have the best of both worlds in one extremely convenient device. For DJs whose libraries live on their computer, MP103USB is a perfect solution.
Product Ref: 20728View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
CD, Mp3 and USB Compatibility
The MP103USB is rack-mountable and designed for professional DJs and installations. Thousands of songs can be loaded from a computer onto a USB flash or hard drive. The MP103USB's USB input allows you to put your entire digital music library on a USB flash or hard drive and perform with it at a gig. If you are a DJ transitioning to using MP3 files, the MP103USB is ideal because it allows you to still use your entire library of CDs or MP3 CDs while giving you more options for using digital media.
The MP103USB comes loaded with features working DJs need like Master Tempo, Scratching, Seamless Loop, Pitch Control, Reverse and Brake effects and an Auto-BPM counter. The MP103USB is packed with premium features but is still affordable for DJs of any level. Balanced XLR outputs mean you can connect to any system in seconds with professional results.
There simply has never been a rack-mounted deck that offers so much for so little.
- USB Flash and Hard Drive Compatibility
- CD/MP3/USB Support
- RCA and Balanced XLR Outputs
- ID3 Tag and Folder Support
- Pitch and Master Tempo Control
- Seamless Looping and Scratching Capabilities
- Auto BPM Counter
- Number of Decks: 1
- Compatible Media Types: CD, MP3 CD
- Number of Platters: 1
- Effects: Reverse, Break
- Analog Outputs: 1 x Stereo RCA, 2 x XLR
- Digital Outputs: 1 x S/PDIF (Coax)
- USB: 1 x Type A
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 10.625"
- Weight: 4.58 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.