Numark Mixdeck Express, Black
Numark Mixdeck Express, BlackDetails
The Numark Mixdeck Express is a full-features DJ controller that enables you to play standalone through various media, plus connect a laptop for additional creativity and flexibility. The Mixdeck Express boasts large touch-sensitive platters for mixing and scratching, a built-in mixer with three-channel EQ/rotary kills, replaceable crossfader, along with everything you need to connect a sound system. Offering comprehensive control and powerful flexibility, the Numark Mixdeck Express comes complete with two CD decks, dual USB flash drives and Serato DJ Intro software.
Product Ref: 71326View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Dual CD/MP3 CD drives
- USB connectivity
- Multi-function jog wheel
- Dual-channel audio mixer
- Jog wheels for searching and scratching
- 2-deck computer controller with screens
- Serato DJ Intro software included
- Complete dual player system with CD/MP3/USB flash drive support
- Smooth, fast, slot-loading drives with large, touch-sensitive platters
- 3-channel mixer with EQ/rotary kills, replaceable crossfader an external inputs
- ±6, 12, 25, 100 pitch ranges, brake, reverse and scratch effects and seamless looping capability
- Balanced XLR outputs, 1/4'' balanced mic inputs and headphone outputs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.