Numark Mixtrack III DJ Controller with Behringer UCA202
Numark Mixtrack III DJ Controller with Behringer UCA202Details
The Numark Mixtrack III retains all the features and benefits of the previous models but with several new features to boast. Such as the class-exclusive 100mm pitch slider that makes it easier than ever before to execute fine pitch adjustments, making it easy to keep two cuts in beat sync without any drift. In addition to this there are dedicated filter knobs for each channel that provide precise tonal control, a multi-function touch strip for dynamic FX control, durable independant transport controls giving greater flexibility and Prime Loops remix tool kit for adding loops and samples to live sets. This bundle also includes a Behringer UCA202 USB audio interface.
Product Ref: 68766View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Numark Mixtrack III
From Numark the world’s leading innovator of DJ equipment and technologies, comes the incredible Mixtrack 3 DJ controller, designed with the skilled, professionally-aspiring DJ in mind. It’s the latest addition to the Numark family of industry-leading DJ solutions. This controller offers a whole host of features and performance that sets it way above conventional DJ controllers, yet it offers great bang-for-the-buck and it’s a snap to take anywhere. When action is non-stop, we make sure you’re the one in the driver’s seat. We give you the horsepower to get it done. Mixtrack 3 will never let you down. We’ve kept everything you loved about the Mixtrack II, but now there’s even more. How’s this—we give you 100mm pitch sliders that make it easy to perform even the finest pitch adjustments, so it’s easy to keep two cuts in perfect beat sync without any drift. Other people’s 60mm pitch sliders can’t come close to matching this performance. We make you look and sound great
Dive into our 16 multi-function backlit performance pads and add loops, launch samples, and control hot cues to your performance. Use the multi-function touch strip for dynamic FX control and track search operation. There are dedicated filter knobs for each channel, to give you just the exact amount of tonal control you need for that perfect sound. If you can think it, Mixtrack 3 will do it. Jumpstart your inspiration with 6 sample packs from Prime Loops including over 380 premium instrumental loops, drum kits, one-shots, and more. A $200 value.
Get precise control over every track and every transition with Mixtrack 3’s advanced low-profile rugged metal platters. They are capacitive and dual-zone, giving you the ability to scratch or stop a track simply by touching the top of the platter, while at the same time allowing you to adjust the pitch by manipulating the platter from the side. Heavy-duty metal stands up to the hottest action, night after night. Start mixing right away—with the included Virtual DJ LE software you can create professional-sounding mixes at home or easily upgrade to Virtual DJ Pro for performing live at parties, functions and clubs. Plus, Mixtrack 3 operates via standard MIDI, so it’s compatible with virtually any popular DJ software.
The Behringer UCA202 allows you to connect instruments and other audio devices to your computer, seamlessly merging the analog and digital worlds. The UCA202 features two analog mono inputs and outputs (ideal for monitoring), USB connectivity and an additional S/PDIF optical output. Complete with a stereo headphone output with a dedicated level control, the UCA202 provides you with the ability to listen to both the inputs and outputs. This Behringer audio interface comes complete with all the software you'll need to get started.
Tracktion is one of the world's fastest and easiest Digital Audio Workstations (DAW), designed for composing, recording, editing, mixing and sharing your music with the world. Featuring a single-screen interface and pushing the envelope in design elegance, Tracktion combines professional DAW functions such as dynamic automation, MIDI recording, unlimited track count and support for both VST and AU plug-ins.
As Behringers way of saying ''Thank You'', when you register your UCA202 on the Behringer website, they'll reward you with a complimentary download code for the full version of Tracktion. Recording, editing and sharing your music couldn't be any easier. To learn more about Tracktion, visit the website here.
Numark Mixtrack III Features
- Dedicated filter knobs on each channel for mixing flair
- Multi-function touch strips give you dynamic FX control
- 16 multi-function performance pads for clip launches and more
- 100mm pitch faders for accuracy when you're matching beats
- High-resolution 5 inch metal jog wheels with even more responsiveness
- Multiple FX manipulation give you creative control
- Includes Virtual DJ LE 8 - mix right out of the box
- Includes Prime Loop Remix Tool Kit
- Dedicated track browsing controls from your own music library
- Controller Type: Mixer/Decks
- Channels: 2 or 4
- Platters: 2 x High Resolution 5 Inch Metal Jog Wheels
- Faders: 4
- Pads/Triggers: 24
- Buttons: 22
- Rotary Encoders: 13
- Transport Control: 1 x Rotary Encoder
- Crossfader: 1
- Touch Sensitive Strips: 2
- USB: Type B
Behringer UCA202 Features
- Ultra-flexible audio interface connects your instruments, mixer etc with your computer for recording and playback
- High-resolution 48kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Works with your PC or Mac, no setup or drivers required
- Free recording and editing software downloadable from Behringer's website,
- Stereo headphone output with dedicated Level control, ideal for monitoring both the inputs and outputs
- Additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion
- Powered via USB - no external power supply needed
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 22kHz (±1 dB @ 48kHz Sample Rate)
- Connectors: Unbalanced RCA
- Input Impedance: 27k Ohms
- Maximum Input Level: 2 dBV
- Connectors: Unbalanced RCA
- Input Impedance: 400 Ohms
- Maximum Input Level: 2 dBV
- Connector: Toslink, Optical Cable
- Output Format: S/PDIF
- Connector: 1/8'' TRS Stereo Jack
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Maximum Output Level: -2 dBu, 2 x 3.7mW
- Converter: 16-bit
- Sample Rate: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Dimensions: 22mm x 60mm x 88mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 100g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.