Numark Mixtrack Platinum DJ Controller
Numark Mixtrack Platinum DJ ControllerDetails
The Numark Mixtrack Platinum DJ Controller is the lastest addition to the Mixtrack range of DJ controllers. The new Mixtrack Platinum features four-channel mixing capabilities with 24-bit audio output, filter and gain controllers for each channel, built-in custom LED display screens within each 5'' capacitive jog wheel and on-board effects. Offering complete Serato control and plug-and-play operation, the Mixtrack Platinum DJ Controller is perfect for beginners and professionals alike.
Product Ref: 77601View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
One of the most unique and prominent features of the Numark Mixtrack Platinum DJ Controller is the custom 1.75’’ high resolution display. This integrated display is featured in the middle of the jog wheels displaying vital information about bpm, platter position, time remaining, key lock, pitch adjustment and more. This display will also allow you to switch between four deck and control whichever deck is active for added versatility. This custom display provides added convenience, eliminating the need to constantly check your laptop screen for the information you need, letting you spend more time on the controller and focused on the mix.
Up To 4 Decks
The Mictrack Platinum provides you with four layered decks, allowing you to create a full digital mixtape or perform intricate mixes on the fly. The brand new ‘deck select’ feature allows you to switch to the desired layered deck, opening up a whole world of possibilities when it comes to performing. With this layered deck setup, you can mix in loops, vocal sample, acapellas and for the more intermediate users mix with four decks at once.
Performance Pads, Touch Strip and Pitch Sliders
The Numark Mixtrack Platinum is packed with a wide range of function, parameters and control that will add a new dynamic to your mixing abilities. 16 multi-function backlit performance pads have been included for a range of function from controlling loops to trigger samples as well as controlling hot cues. A touch strip has also been included for dynamic FX control, allowing you to create sweeps and other effects using the tip of your finger. Additionally the controller features 1000mm pitch sliders, allowing to adjust the pitch even in tiny increments, perfect for finding the perfect tempo for your mix. To get you started, Numark have included 6 sample packs from Prime Loops which includes over 380 premium instrumental loops, drum kits, one-shots and more.
Built-In Audio System
Another convenient feature of the Numark Mixtrack is the built-in 24-bit audio system. This allows for quick and easy, plug and play operation, ready to start straight out of the box. Eliminating the need for an external audio interface. The Mixtrack Platinum features two headphones jack (1/4 and 1/8 inch) plus a microphone input so you can with friends and incorporate vocalists.
The Mixtrack Platinum ensures you have precise control over every track and transition thanks to the advanced low-profile metal platters. Featuring exclusive Numark technology, each platter is capacitive and dual-zone, providing you with the ability to scratch or stop a track by simply touching the top of the platter. Additionally, you can adjust the pitch by manipulating each platter from the side. Finally, the heavy-duty construction guarantees that they're capable of withstanding endless performances, night after night.
Total Serato Control
This latest Numark DJ contoller provides you with comprehensive control over the included Serato® Intro software. Offering intuitive plug-and-play operation, the Mixtrack Platinum is class-compliant with both Mac and PC, allowing you to start mixing your music straight away.
The ground-breaking, coloured waveforms are perfect for beatmatching and scratching audio files straight from your computer. The Cue Points and Loops allow you to mark, access and repeat specific parts of the track, while Serato's DJ FX deliver professional effects such as flanger, phaser, echo and more.
- Mac OS: Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10
- Processor: 1.6GHz Intel Core Duo
- All Intel i3, i5 and i7 Processors are Supported
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768
- RAM: 1GB Minimum
- USB: USB 2.0 Port
- Hi-res LCD multi-function displays on each jog wheel
- Dual 5-inch metal platters w/Numark-exclusive touch-capacitance response
- 4-deck capability
- Dedicated gain and filter knobs for each channel
- Independent transport controls
- 24-bit audio output—ready to go out of the box
- Includes Serato DJ Intro—upgrade-ready for full Serato DJ
- Includes Prime Loops remix tool kit
- Multi-function touch strip for dynamic FX control and Strip Search
- 100mm pitch controls
- 16 multi-function performance pads
- Multiple FX manipulation
- Dedicated track browsing controls from your library
- Integrated class compliant audio interface with ¼” and 1/8” headphone connections
- Inputs: 1/4’’ microphone
- Outputs: 2 x Headphone, RCA
- Audio: 24-bit, 44.1k audio interface
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.