Numark PT01 Scratch Portable Turntable
Numark PT01 Scratch Portable TurntableDetails
Product Ref: 78538View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Truly Portable Performance
The Numark PT01 Scratch is built for ultimate portability, allowing you to practise and perform scratching anywhere you go. The PT01 scratch eliminates the need for an electrical outlet or an external power supply thanks to its battery-powered functionality, allowing you to take the turntable on the move with you anywhere. When batteries are not available, it also features a AC wall adapter, allowing you to plug your turntable into the wall for a more permanent power supply. One of the most unique and prominent features of the PT01 is the built-in speaker. This built-in speaker eliminates the need for external speakers, allowing you to setup and perform anywhere you go.
Adjustable Scratch Switch
The PT01 Scratch features the industry’s first adjustable scratch switch on a portable turntable. This adjustable scratch switch gives the user the ability to create their own custom scratch effects and add them to their performance. The adjustable scratch switch accommodates both left and right handed uses, making it suitable for all turntablists. The PT01 Scratch also features a non-slip cartridge system which secures the stylus in place while in use, regardless of the playing angle or any external vibrations. This makes scratching easier than ever before and ensures the stylus will remain in place even under the heaviest vibrations.
In addition to its built-in speaker and AC wall adapter, the PT01 Scratch also features digital and analog connectivity for connecting the turntable to external devices. One of the most useful connections is the built-in USB which allows you to record audio from your turntable directly to your computer. This allows you to make recordings of your scratches as well as converting audio to a digital format for added versatility. RCA outputs have also been included so you can connect the turntable to external speaker, ideal for practising at home. Additionally, the PT01 Scratch features a headphone jack for private listening and practising, perfect for late nights and in quieter environments.
- Built-in adjustable Scratch Switch
- Protective carrying case with integrated carrying handle
- Includes AC wall dapter or uses six ‘D’ cell batteries (not included)
- Built-in speaker
- Cartridge included
- Removable slip-mat
- USB connection for recording to computer (free downloadable software)
- 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM settings
- RCA outputs for easy connection to other equipment
- Headphone jack for private listening
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.