Numark PartyMix 2-Channel DJ Controller
Numark PartyMix 2-Channel DJ ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 67629View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Affordable Yet Versatile
The Numark PartyMix is an affordable yet versatile DJ controller intended to deliver a genuine DJ experience for enthusiasts and beginners alike. The controller features a full-sized chassis plus dual scratch platters and slider controls. Additionally, the controller features effects such as 'Loop' and 'Sample' in the form of illuminated buttons. These effects give you added control over your mixes, letting you drop one-shot samples and loop certain parts of the song for more versatile mixing options.
Genuine DJ Experience
The controller features all the controls and parameters normally associated with more expensive controllers whilst not compromising on versatility. The controller features eight-colour coded pads which not only look good but help to make the buttons visible in low-light club environments. The dual scratch platters and slider controls give you optimal control over your mixing, letting you drop the track when and where you want it in relation to your mix. Also included is the infamous 'Sync' function which aids in mixing, an essential tool for DJs that are just starting out, as it gives you the ability to mix songs easily and learn how to beat-match. Additionally, the PartyMix features a two-band EQ on each channel and gain controls which let you manipulate your music to achieve build-up effects and add to your mixing.
Free Virtual DJ LE Software
Included with the Numark PartyMix is a free copy of the Virtual DJ LE Software. This software acts as a go-between for your controller, letting you select, import and arrange your music library with a few mouse clicks. One of the most handy features of this software is the ability to import your iTunes Library of music at the touch of a button. Importing and building your music library as a DJ can be tedious and time-consuming. Virtual DJ LE Software combats this with its seamless user interface and convenient importing tools.
Built-In LED Lights
Numark PartyMix 2-Channel DJ Controller features a built-in LED array at the rear of the controller, this illuminates in time with the beat and adds a new dynamic to your musical performance. You can choose to leave them off and turn them on whenever you like, creating a party atmosphere to compliment your mixing.
- Party Mix Controller
- Software Download Card for Virtual DJ LE
- User Guide
- Safety and Warranty Information
- PC: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Mac: OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) OS X v.10.9 (Mavericks) OS X v.10.10 (Yosemite) OS X v.10.11 (El Capitan)
- Party DJ Controller with audio outputs
- Plug and play functionality
- Virtual DJ LE software included
- Built-in light show creates party atmosphere
- EUCON-mappable monitor control
- Sync buttons for easy mixing control
- ¼-inch headphone jack to preview for cueing
- 3 LED Arrays with five light modes:
- Virutal DJ Colour-Controlled (default when powered on)
- Virtual DJ beat-controlled
- Fixed-timin random
- All on
- (1) RCA stereo pair (master)
- (1) 1/8’’ TRS (Headphone)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.