Numark TT250USB Professional DJ Turntable
Numark TT250USB Professional DJ TurntableDetails
Product Ref: 62676View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This is the ideal turntable for heavy duty DJ and music playback duties. It has a quartz controlled, direct drive motor that delivers virtually perfect speed accuracy when playing back records and a high torque motor provides the ideal amount of resistance and feel for scratching effects.
Ready For Action
An S shaped tonearm with anti skating control and damped cuing ensures precise tracking of the record's grooves with minimal error so the sound is always clean and clear. A rugged, high quality magnetic cartridge is pre-mounted and perfectly aligned in the headshell.
User Friendly Features
The Numark TT250USB converts analog records to digital files via USB (USB cable software download card included). OIt also features adjustable height support feet, a 1/8 inch input for remote start when using a mixer that can provide remote start capability and a target light that illuminates the record under dim lighting conditions.
- Direct Drive Motor for Virtually Perfect Speed Accuracy
- Die-Cast Aluminium Platter for Rock-Solid Stability
- S-Shaped Tonearm Ensures Precise Tracking
- Pitch Fader and Pitch-Bend Controls for Customizable Pitch
- Damped Cueing Lever Raises and Lowers Tone Arm
- Remote Input, RCA and USB Outputs
- Coverts Records to Digital Files with USB Cable Connection
- Includes Pre-Mounted High-Quality Magnetic Cartridge
- Inputs: 1 x 1/8" Jack (Remote)
- Outputs: 1 x Stereo RCA, 1 x USB
- Motor: Direct Drive
- Speeds: 45 or 33.33 RPM
- Pitch Controls: +/- 10
- Instant Torque: 2.0 Kgfcm
- Controls: Pitch Fader, Pitch Bend
- Arm Style: S-Shaped
- Platter Size: 13.1"
- Platter Material: Die Cast Aluminium
- Operating Voltage: 115 or 230 V (Selectable)
- Height: 6"
- Width: 17.7"
- Depth: 13.9"
- Weight: 10 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.