PT45 Band D (ISM) Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
PT45 Band D (ISM) Wireless Bodypack TransmitterDetails
The PT45 is an analog high-performance wireless body-pack transmitter in a small, rugged housing. The body-pack is made compatible with all kinds of guitars, basses, instrumental pickups and headsets by a professional mini XLR audio connector. It is designed for stress-free work in small venues.
Product Ref: 38309View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The PT45 has gain control for perfect adjustment of the input volume and a noiseless on/off/mute switch. A battery-status indicator shows red before the battery goes dead, allowing the user full control of performance time. After setting a frequency on the receiver, an infrared transmission link will feed the related data to the assigned transmitter within seconds, making the setting up of large multi-channel systems super easy.
- 4 selectable frequencies within band D (Channel 70, 863 - 865 MHz) range
- Designed specifically for use with the AKG Perception SR 45 receiver (sold separately)
- Compatible with AKG MicroMics including the CK 55 L, C 417 L, C 520 L, C 555 L, C 544 L, C 577, C 516 ML, C 518 ML, C 519 ML and C 411 (all sold separately)
- Connect electric guitars, electric basses and keyboards with the MKG L guitar cable (sold separately)
- 8 hours of operation on a single AA size battery. Low battery life indicator on unit
- Application: Broadcast, Guitar
- Colour: Black
- Power Source: Battery
- Wired/Wireless: Wireless
- System Type: UHF
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.