Palmer PDI03JB Joe Bonamassa Passive Direct Box
Palmer PDI03JB Joe Bonamassa Passive Direct BoxDetails
Product Ref: 55170View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Designed to Joe Bonamassa's high standards for a huge but tightly focused tone the exclusive JB switch brings the output signal to the fore and takes it ''right in your face''. The PDI 03 JB's dual speaker simulation filters are carefully voiced to authentically replicate the frequency response of classic and contemporary loudspeakers and cabinets. The unit's input sensitivity is adjustable for amps up to 200 watts or line and instrument level equipment.
Delivering consistent guitar tone from show to show the PDI-03 JB can also be used to add realistic speaker flavors to preamps and dirt boxes in direct recording applications. The rugged powder coated steel enclosure features high quality Amphenol connectors and a ground lift to remove hum resulting from earth loops.
- Product type: speaker simulator
- Type: passive
- Channels: 1
- Input type: unbalanced
- Inputs: 1
- Input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Output type: balanced, unbalanced
- Outputs: 2
- Output connectors: 6.3 mm Jack, XLR
- Output impedance: 600 Ohm(s)
- Controls: attenuator
- Dummy load: no
- Max. load: Dependent on load, max. 200 W
- Voicing filter: yes
- Power attenuator: no
- Transformer isolated outputs: yes
- Cabinet material: sheet steel
- Cabinet surface: powder coated
- Width: 140 mm
- Depth: 95 mm
- Height: 50 mm
- Weight: 0.53 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.