Peavey DM 115 Dark Matter Active PA Speaker
Peavey DM 115 Dark Matter Active PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 55247View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Today Peavey Electronics continues its legacy of innovation in the pro audio market with the introduction of its new Dark Matter speaker enclosures.
In 1975, Peavey revolutionized the working man's loudspeaker with the SP1. Now, Peavey does it again with the Dark Matter series of enclosures. Thanks to its new advanced DSP-equipped power section, the Dark Matter series outperforms any existing enclosure in its category. These high-S.P.L. (Sound Pressure Level) enclosures feature modern styling and come in four available models: the DM 112, DM 115, DM 118 Subwoofer and DM 115 Subwoofer.
The Dark Matter LCD display and associated selector knob allow users to choose various parameters of operation for the DSP-based EQ. This includes bass and treble control access, as well as EQ presets for different applications or speaker positions/locations. These presets provide users with a highly flexible method of configuring the powered speaker system for a specific use with minimal time and effort.
Fan cooled for maximum reliability, the DM 112 and DM 115 feature Peavey's exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology that helps deliver pristine, precise sound. The DM 118 and DM 115 Subwoofers provide powerful low end with fully adjustable KOSMOS for increased bass impact, and feature forced air-cooled power amps for optimum reliability.
The ultra-reliable Dark Matter series enclosures are built tough with steel grilles and rugged injection molded cabinets. Their convenient design allows for use as floor monitors or pole-mounted speakers. Perfect for band, DJ or other musical applications, the Dark Matter enclosures produce crystal clear professional audio.
- Two-way bi-amplified powered speaker system
- 12'' heavy-duty woofer
- DX 14 compression driver, with 1.4 inch titanium diaphragm
- Fan cooled for maximum reliability
- Exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology, 110 by 80 degree coverage
- XLR/1/4'' TRS input
- A Mic/Line switch provides for two different gain settings
- XLR output
- Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- Cabinet has rear corner angled sides for floor monitor use
- Full-coverage perforated steel grilles with powder coat finish
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8'' diameter poles
- DM 115 Dimensions (HxWxD): 27.94'' x 16.75'' x 15.06; Weight: 42 lbs.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.