Peavey PV35XO Loudspeaker Crossover
Peavey PV35XO Loudspeaker CrossoverDetails
The Peavey PV35XO is a 3-way stereo or 5-way mono crossover featuring fully adjustable crossover frequencies and levels.
Product Ref: 38018View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Peavey PV35XO allows you to take full control of over you PA system ensuring that all subwoofers and high-mid speakers are working to their optimum.
Featuring fully controllable crossover frequencies, separate frequency band volumes and the ability to run as either a 3-way stereo or 5-way mono unit the PV35XO provides the perfect tool for system management in a wide range of situations including live band and DJ setups.
- 4-way and 5-way mono operation
- Variable state filter controls
- 24dB/octave LR filters
- Mute capabilities for each output level control
- XLR (balanced input and outputs on each channel, Phase inversion switch on each band-pass output (except low sum)
- Low sum output jack to sum the low frequency, stereo content
- 3-way stereo operation
- Weight Unpacked: 5.00 lb(2.268 kg)
- Weight Packed: 7.00 lb(3.175 kg)
- Width Packed: 4"(10.16 cm)
- Height Packed: 20.25"(51.435 cm)
- Depth Packed: 8.62"(21.8948 cm)
To see full technical specifications of the Peavey PV35XO please download the PDF from the link below.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.