Peavey RBN 215 Active PA Subwoofer
Peavey RBN 215 Active PA SubwooferDetails
The Peavey RBN 215 Active PA Subwoofer is a dual 15" enclosure constructed of heavily braced 18mm birch plywood, designed for years of low end reliability. Enjoy crystal clear sound with the ultra high-quality ribbon driver, which are great for both live and studio environments.
Product Ref: 43631View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Peavey RBN 215 Active PA Subwoofer features two XLR 1/4" combination inputs, a 3.5mm input, and a mic/line level selection. Each input features digital infrasonic high-pass filters, a 9-band graphic EQ and delay. Each output features a sophisticated compressor/limiter and fourth order high-pass/low-pass filters for crossover function and external subwoofer incorporation. This subwoofer is incredibly reliable and efficient with its temperature monitors plus level and clip indication to ensure optimal performance, along with auto-off sensing power down.
- Full power down to 36Hz
- Two channel XLR/1/4" combination inputs
- Mic/line level selection
- 1500 Watts maximum power
- On-board advanced digital signal processing
- Processed Thru output enables DSP to be used with external speaker cabinet
- Direct Thru output with combine function
- Dual 15" woofers
- Digital compression/limiting
- 9-band EQ on both inputs
- Bass enhancement
- Delay 0-150ms on both inputs
- Assignable crossover
- Power amp VU meter with LCD display
- Internal temperature monitor
- Auto power off
- On-board presets for easy source, application, and material selection
- Heavy-duty locking casters
- Ultra-braced cabinet assembly
- 5 Year Warranty
- Power amp forced air cooling for maximum reliability
- Ground lift
- Pole Mount
- Heavy-duty steel perforated grill
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.