Phonic AM105FX Analog Mixer
Phonic AM105FX Analog MixerDetails
The Phonic AM105FX Analog Mixer is a compact and versatile mixer with 2 balanced mic/line and 4 stereo channel inputs. This FX version of the AM105 features a multi-delay EFX processor for easy and versatile application. The pre-amps feature ultra low noise technology to ensure a professional and quality sound when used for recording. Mono channels have low-cut filters to eliminate any unwanted sounds such as stage rumble, sibilance, wind noise and any background noise you may encounter. With its multi-band EQ on mono channels, dual multi-segment LED level meters and high volume headphone outputs; the AM105FX makes monitoring and controlling a mix even easier. With its versatile function and affordable price tag, this is ideal for anyone looking to add to their home studio.
For more information on the AM series please refer to the PDF below.
Product Ref: 63885View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 2 balanced mic/line inputs with 3-band EQ and low cut
- 4 stereo inputs with +4/-10 select button
- Post-fader AUX send on every input
- Global +48V Phantom Power
- CTRL RM and headphones outputs
- Peak indicators on each mono input channel
- Multi-delay EFX processor with parameter control for easy and flexible applications
- Stereo AUX/EFX send cue for better monitoring individual channel
- 1/4" TS stereo master output
- Total Channels: 10
- Balanced Mono Mic / Line Channel: 2
- Balanced Stereo Line Channel: 4
- 2T Input: Stereo RCA
- Main L/R Stero Output: 2 x 1/4'' TRS, Bal.
- Rec Out: Stereo RCA
- CTRL RM L/R: 2 x 1/4'' TS
- Phones: 1
- Channel Strips: 6
- Aux Send Strips: 1
- Pan/Balance Control: Yes
- Digital Effects Processor: 1 Digital EFX with one Variation control
- Volume Controls: Rotary
- Phones Level Control: Yes
- Faders: Main L/R
- Number Of Metering Channels: 2
- Segments: 4
- Phantom Power Supply: +48V DC
- Switches: Master
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.